- 383 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Chord Hugo TT is announced. Last post on 1/1/16 at 11:30am in High-end Audio Forum
- 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, AK380, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, ZX-2, FiiO X5, X5II, Chord... Last post on 2/15/17 at 4:34am in Portable Source Gear
- Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread Last post on 2/16/17 at 11:02am in High-end Audio Forum
- Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced Last post on Today at 12:37 pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Chord Hugo big brother : Chord QBD 76 HDSD Last post on 1/31/16 at 9:27pm in High-end Audio Forum
Chord Mojo FAQ
Last edited: 10/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Equipment to compare. iFi iDSD Black Label AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Headphones (returned) Meridian Explorer 2 AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic A20 Amp (returned) HiFiMan X...
RHA CL1 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in Apple...
Chord Hugo - Page 240
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3589 of 147395/28/14 at 9:25amQuote:
Sounds very different to me though...post #3590 of 147395/28/14 at 9:31amQuote:
Not everybody is lucky enough to have our custom made leather bags from Chord.post #3592 of 147395/28/14 at 9:52amQuote:
The greatest thing about this hobby is t all subjective and in you opinion your phone is OK, except the storage on the ak 240 is 256GB and also add a 128DB card so no iphone can do that. I also use my ak240 on the road and in the gym without the Hugo. So for me the two piece work well. Plus if I want to use the native dsd on the ak240 off an 8TB drive filled with 4TB DSD files and another 4TB drive I can. So for someone wanting to carry lots of music on the ak240 and also use the Hugo to makes plenty sense. i also use Android phones but my Galaxy does not have that kind of storage space either.
Edited by Frank I - 5/28/14 at 9:54ampost #3593 of 147395/28/14 at 9:55am
The reyou go subjective is what the hobby is about. i like the ak240 with the Hugo.post #3596 of 147395/28/14 at 10:08am
the ak240 sounds fantastic without the Hugo. AK cant keep them on the shelf becasuse they are good as is the Hugo which is selling as well. Comparing an iphone ot the ak240 iust just silly. Nothing personalpost #3597 of 147395/28/14 at 10:08am
Pretty sure I can't fit the Hugo in my pocket :D
For that matter, also pretty sure the Hugo on it's own doesn't play music :D
There is no right answer here. You pick the device that suits your needs.
Both the AK240 and the Hugo are superb high end devicespost #3598 of 147395/28/14 at 10:11am
Indeed Crafty both are outstanding devices and its whatever float someone boat. Luckily I found a way to use both. I also like the Hugo usb dac on my imac and macbook and love it in the main system as well as the dac with a variety of amplifiers always on hand.
- Chord Hugo
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 5 seconds ago
- › Deep (but not thumping) Bass, Dark/Gentle/Relaxed Closed Headphone... 52 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 53 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › How do I have over 9,000 avatar views?! 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "Open Alpha" T50 3D printed headphone project from MrSpeakers 2 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear