- 383 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Chord Hugo TT is announced. Last post on 1/1/16 at 11:30am in High-end Audio Forum
- 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, AK380, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, ZX-2, FiiO X5, X5II, Chord... Last post on Today at 2:55 am in Portable Source Gear
- Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread Last post on 11/27/16 at 2:25pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced Last post on 11/30/16 at 11:27am in Dedicated Source Components
- Chord Hugo big brother : Chord QBD 76 HDSD Last post on 1/31/16 at 9:27pm in High-end Audio Forum
Chord Mojo FAQ
Last edited: 10/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 11/28/16
I recently received the JLab Epic2 Bluetooth headphones for review. Some of the new features of the Epic2 are the upgrade from ipx4 to ipx5 to improve resistance to sweat and water. They have...
It would of gotten a 5 star rating, if it wasn't so expensive. So I got to listen to the MOJO yesterday through the JVC SZ1000. Total different animal of an amp. Nice clean subbass, while...
BRAVO ERIB-2A EARPHONE PLANAR UNIVERSAL IN-EAR MONITOR TAKES LISTENING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. oBravo is a company founded in 2006 and located in Taiwan have made air-motion technology a...
I saw an article that showed the sound output of the 518 vs the 558 and 598. I was amazed to see that the sound signature for each headphone was practically identical. So I decided to take a shot a...
With the revolve Kingston stepped away from the great design of the original Clouds and decided to go in a new (more gamey) design direction. According to my source at Kingston one of the goals was...
Chord Hugo - Page 240
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #3589 of 142055/28/14 at 9:25amQuote:
Sounds very different to me though...post #3590 of 142055/28/14 at 9:31amQuote:
Not everybody is lucky enough to have our custom made leather bags from Chord.post #3592 of 142055/28/14 at 9:52amQuote:
The greatest thing about this hobby is t all subjective and in you opinion your phone is OK, except the storage on the ak 240 is 256GB and also add a 128DB card so no iphone can do that. I also use my ak240 on the road and in the gym without the Hugo. So for me the two piece work well. Plus if I want to use the native dsd on the ak240 off an 8TB drive filled with 4TB DSD files and another 4TB drive I can. So for someone wanting to carry lots of music on the ak240 and also use the Hugo to makes plenty sense. i also use Android phones but my Galaxy does not have that kind of storage space either.
Edited by Frank I - 5/28/14 at 9:54ampost #3593 of 142055/28/14 at 9:55am
The reyou go subjective is what the hobby is about. i like the ak240 with the Hugo.post #3596 of 142055/28/14 at 10:08am
the ak240 sounds fantastic without the Hugo. AK cant keep them on the shelf becasuse they are good as is the Hugo which is selling as well. Comparing an iphone ot the ak240 iust just silly. Nothing personalpost #3597 of 142055/28/14 at 10:08am
Pretty sure I can't fit the Hugo in my pocket :D
For that matter, also pretty sure the Hugo on it's own doesn't play music :D
There is no right answer here. You pick the device that suits your needs.
Both the AK240 and the Hugo are superb high end devicespost #3598 of 142055/28/14 at 10:11am
Indeed Crafty both are outstanding devices and its whatever float someone boat. Luckily I found a way to use both. I also like the Hugo usb dac on my imac and macbook and love it in the main system as well as the dac with a variety of amplifiers always on hand.
- Chord Hugo
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 7 seconds ago
- › iPhone7 Plus + Sony MDR-1A + ??? 34 seconds ago
- › Sony xperia XZ range audio quality 40 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 48 seconds ago
- › Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations Please for Newbie 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 3 minutes ago
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by UncleGamer
- › HyperX Cloud Revolver Multi-platform E-Sports Gaming Wire Headset... by UncleGamer
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by HiFiChris
- › Vibro Labs Sera triple armature in-ear monitors by sq3rjick
- › Meze 12 Classics by Mightygrey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Astell&Kern JH Audio Siren Series Michelle by MrOTL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear