New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chord Hugo - Page 1001

post #15001 of 15017
congrats, 1000 pages and 15000 posts !
post #15002 of 15017
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkt31 View Post

congrats, 1000 pages and 15000 posts !

an hugo 2 for free for all partecipants to this thread

post #15003 of 15017
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkt31 View Post

congrats, 1000 pages and 15000 posts !

 

an hugo 2 for free for all partecipants to this thread

 

Thank you! :wink:

post #15004 of 15017
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post
 

an hugo 2 for free for all partecipants to this thread

 

What happens if I already paid for mine? Will I get a refund?

post #15005 of 15017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooster View Post

What happens if I already paid for mine? Will I get a refund?

Buy one get one free, that's how you strike a Chord 👌
post #15006 of 15017
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkt31 View Post

congrats, 1000 pages and 15000 posts !

an hugo 2 for free for all partecipants to this thread

Very jenerous of you.  I'll have mine in gold.

post #15007 of 15017
May 1 Canada , just sayin.
post #15008 of 15017

After some days, i think that the hugo is incredible. seems that i´m in the recording studio.

without any doubts, hugo sounds better compared to all craps i had in the past

post #15009 of 15017
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post

After some days, i think that the hugo is incredible. seems that i´m in the recording studio.
without any doubts, hugo sounds better compared to all craps i had in the past

craps = dacs I assume, but yes I do agree, the musicality, especially when you stop "Hi-fi" listening and just walk around in the same room is just amazing and I never heard that before I got the Hugo...
post #15010 of 15017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bjernklo View Post


craps = dacs I assume, but yes I do agree, the musicality, especially when you stop "Hi-fi" listening and just walk around in the same room is just amazing and I never heard that before I got the Hugo...

all my stuffs. cd-players, amplifiers.

fpga and pulse array dac apart, exists the synergy between dac and amplifier.

i don´t think that hugo(or hugo 2 and other dacs from chord)are able to drive perfectly headphones like he-6 but i´m tired of complicating my life.

the headphone market is full of headphones easy to drive. so from now to the future this is my road

it´s true you must love the sound signature of chord. probably other guy preferes the tube signature, etc.

i have heard tracks known to me from a long time and i discovered new things

post #15011 of 15017
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post
 

all my stuffs. cd-players, amplifiers.

fpga and pulse array dac apart, exists the synergy between dac and amplifier.

i don´t think that hugo(or hugo 2 and other dacs from chord)are able to drive perfectly headphones like he-6 but i´m tired of complicating my life.

the headphone market is full of headphones easy to drive. so from now to the future this is my road

it´s true you must love the sound signature of chord. probably other guy preferes the tube signature, etc.

i have heard tracks known to me from a long time and i discovered new things


I agree, this is a special piece of kit that I am sure we will enjoy for years to come.

post #15012 of 15017

Hugo is back from the repair shop and this time they changed both batteries free of charge. Thanks to my excellent dealer!

post #15013 of 15017
Chord is very professional and take care of the costumer very much from my experience
Top
Audeze also
Very lucky so far finger crossed
post #15014 of 15017
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLS1 View Post
 

Hugo is back from the repair shop and this time they changed both batteries free of charge. Thanks to my excellent dealer!

I'm curious, with brand new batteries, how much play time you get on a full charge.  Thanks!

post #15015 of 15017
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascogarcia View Post
 

I'm curious, with brand new batteries, how much play time you get on a full charge.  Thanks!

They are the original Enix Li-Ion batteries.  I can't tell how long to keep the charge as I leave it plugged-in all the time.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum