Lurk... on the top right of this page you will see 'recent images in this thread', click on 'view all' underneath photos and you should be able to view past-photo's posted in thread, you may have to look for ones posted around May/June time last year, hth.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Chord Hugo TT is announced. Last post on 4/22/15 at 4:20pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced Last post on 5/27/15 at 9:12pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Chord Hugo big brother : Chord QBD 76 HDSD Last post on 5/14/15 at 1:04pm in High-end Audio Forum
- NEW Chord Hugo USB DAC headphone amp for PCM & DSD audio, Portable and Desktop amplifier,... Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:43am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Chord Electronics Hugo USB DAC headphone amp for PSD and DSD Audio - Portable and Desktop,... Last post on 6/16/14 at 7:04am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Chord Hugo - Page 719
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Maybe the plugs too tight, but i took them on and off to used a few times a week. Maybe just the used going back and forth did it. It felt a little loose on one side a few weeks ago but when i put rca on tonight they were I heard the connection was off, thats when i saw they were loose. Yes i saw Bluebird, I will call them tomorrow. I actually normally use rca's that don't have a collar on them to make it easier however today was using normal pair to go into my Zana Deux amp. I almost feel like just getting a mini to rca line and skipping the fix because i don't want to loose them.
Does anybody know it the headphone out is as good as the rca out to feed an amp?
Compared these two outputs with a Kimber mini stereo to RCA pair cable and standard Kimber RCA pair using my KEF LS50 speakers since you posted this. No difference with Bach Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Eagles's Hotel California and Jazz at the Pawnshop DSD.
Dunno about that but the USB is supposed to be up-side down from the original and the RCA outputs are gold colored for the latest version. Hope this helps.
New version with the inverted micro usb (supposed to have a strengthened attachment to frame).
without seeing v1 and v2 side by side, how do i tell? (if the seller has no idea as well)
do you guys hv a photo of both the chassis?
tried searching, but can't find one
jumped the gun
The photos skow v1 and v2. There is also v3, which has the USBs mounted upside down, in order to be stronger. You cannot guarantee a v3 by buying a black Hugo as mine is v2.
Edit: we may be looking at v3 and v4 as my black Hugo has original USB mounts, but gold RCAs.
Edited by uzi2 - Today at 1:45 am
From what I know, the gold RCAs were done before the change to the USB mounts.
- Chord Hugo
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 16 seconds ago
- › Quick Impression: Sony MDR-7550 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2