Hello. I'm new here and a novice in this world of audiophiles.
I really like to listen to music, is one of my favorite hobbies, so I want to buy a portable audio system which suits me, but I don't have the experience and knowledge to decide objectively. That's why I'm starting this thread. My actual gear is an Iphone 4 + Monoprce 8323 (Beyer velours).
What I'm searching (If it's possible):
- At first, I dont want (and can't) spend more than $300. (DAP (+ Amp) + Headphones). Maybe it's clear that is going to be my only gear.
- I need at least 30gb of space.
- What I listen?: many kinds of music, New Age, Celtic music, Chillout, Metal (Power, Thrash, Heavy), Latin Jazz and Fussion Jazz, Cassical, Hard Rock and Rock and Roll, and a little of Pop and Electronic.
- I'm a novice bass guitar player, and I like the clear sound of it in the music mostly, but of course I like the clear sound of the rest.
- Where I'm going to listen: In my room, that is pretty silent, but I sometimes travel 4 or 5 hours in a bus (where I plan to continue using my Monoprice cans for it's portability and isolation)
I have seen this options:
Or this with some cans (Which?): http://www.mp4nation.net/electronics/portable-digital-audio-players/ihifi-760-audiophile-digital-audio-player
I really hope someone help me (objectively) with my issue