When can we expect D200 to be released?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEmotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DACtagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
- productYulong Audio Sabre DA8tagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
Related Forum Threads
- Best ~$600 USB DAC? Last post on 9/18/14 at 6:24pm in Dedicated Source Components
- UberBifrost vs Emo DC-1 Last post on 4/19/14 at 6:14am in Dedicated Source Components
- December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison Last post on 1/10/14 at 7:49pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit stack wanted! - Bitfrost + Amp (See inside) Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:36am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Need a Fiio E17 alternative, DAC/AMP Last post on 11/17/14 at 8:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Yulong D200 32bit 384KHz DSD DAC - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes, how did you and is there anything else that you can tell us about the D200?
If I interpreted the words from the Google translation correctly they ran into some production problems in March but that wouldn't hold back the ''scheduled'' May release. Let's wait and see. Very interested in this kit.
Just received an e-mail from Yulong: "D200 specifications and almost = DA8, as it priced at just $ 700. Will be released in April"
Oh boy My greedbag is wide open.
Edited by moriez - 4/12/14 at 6:17am
Did they happen to mention which usb implementation they chose in the end? Thanks.
- Yulong D200 32bit 384KHz DSD DAC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 18 seconds ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 35 seconds ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 41 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › "Headphone Amplifier With DAC" - iPhone Lightning to Headphone Jack 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs C6iem 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio E6 vs. Electronic Avenue PA2V2 6 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)