When can we expect D200 to be released?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEmotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DACtagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
- productYulong Audio Sabre DA8tagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
Related Forum Threads
- Best ~$600 USB DAC? Last post on 9/18/14 at 6:24pm in Dedicated Source Components
- UberBifrost vs Emo DC-1 Last post on 4/19/14 at 6:14am in Dedicated Source Components
- December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison Last post on 1/10/14 at 7:49pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Lyr + Bifrost combo doesn't improve my music at all Last post on 9/20/14 at 5:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Are there headphones that work with glasses? Last post on 9/15/14 at 7:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Yulong D200 32bit 384KHz DSD DAC - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes, how did you and is there anything else that you can tell us about the D200?
If I interpreted the words from the Google translation correctly they ran into some production problems in March but that wouldn't hold back the ''scheduled'' May release. Let's wait and see. Very interested in this kit.
Just received an e-mail from Yulong: "D200 specifications and almost = DA8, as it priced at just $ 700. Will be released in April"
Oh boy My greedbag is wide open.
Edited by moriez - 4/12/14 at 6:17am
Did they happen to mention which usb implementation they chose in the end? Thanks.
- Yulong D200 32bit 384KHz DSD DAC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 3 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X1 | Review & Comparison 37 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 42 seconds ago
- › DAP Recommendation 53 seconds ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Meridian Explorer DAC/Amp Stream of Consciousness Review (WARNING:... 1 minute ago
- › Which open headphones would be a good compliment to my NAD Viso HP50? 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 2 minutes ago
- › Lcd's and unlistenable cd's 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)