When can we expect D200 to be released?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEmotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DACtagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
- productYulong Audio Sabre DA8tagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
Related Forum Threads
- Best ~$600 USB DAC? Last post on 3/4/14 at 3:25am in Dedicated Source Components
- UberBifrost vs Emo DC-1 Last post on 4/19/14 at 6:14am in Dedicated Source Components
- December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison Last post on 1/10/14 at 7:49pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Headphone Amp with Bookshelf Speaker outputs Last post on 6/26/14 at 3:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Over Ear Closed Headphones with Schiit Vahalla/Bifrost Last post on 6/10/14 at 6:29pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
Yulong D200 32bit 384KHz DSD DAC - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes, how did you and is there anything else that you can tell us about the D200?
If I interpreted the words from the Google translation correctly they ran into some production problems in March but that wouldn't hold back the ''scheduled'' May release. Let's wait and see. Very interested in this kit.
Just received an e-mail from Yulong: "D200 specifications and almost = DA8, as it priced at just $ 700. Will be released in April"
Oh boy My greedbag is wide open.
Edited by moriez - 4/12/14 at 6:17am
Did they happen to mention which usb implementation they chose in the end? Thanks.
- Yulong D200 32bit 384KHz DSD DAC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 44 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 50 seconds ago
- › Headphone amp for Pioneer AVR? 51 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 51 seconds ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 59 seconds ago
- › Closest alternative to Sony MDR-v900? 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 3 minutes ago
- › SennGrados- Sound and Price? 4 minutes ago
- › Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These... 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)