When can we expect D200 to be released?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEmotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DACtagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
- productYulong Audio Sabre DA8tagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
Related Forum Threads
- Best ~$600 USB DAC? Last post on Yesterday at 6:24 pm in Dedicated Source Components
- UberBifrost vs Emo DC-1 Last post on 4/19/14 at 6:14am in Dedicated Source Components
- December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison Last post on 1/10/14 at 7:49pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Are there headphones that work with glasses? Last post on 9/15/14 at 7:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Yulong DA8 (Sold) Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:13pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Yulong D200 32bit 384KHz DSD DAC - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes, how did you and is there anything else that you can tell us about the D200?
If I interpreted the words from the Google translation correctly they ran into some production problems in March but that wouldn't hold back the ''scheduled'' May release. Let's wait and see. Very interested in this kit.
Just received an e-mail from Yulong: "D200 specifications and almost = DA8, as it priced at just $ 700. Will be released in April"
Oh boy My greedbag is wide open.
Edited by moriez - 4/12/14 at 6:17am
Did they happen to mention which usb implementation they chose in the end? Thanks.
- Yulong D200 32bit 384KHz DSD DAC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 22 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 41 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › JVC HAFX1X Upgrade 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 2 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 2 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 5 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)