When can we expect D200 to be released?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEmotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DACtagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
- productSchiit Audio Bifrost DACtagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
- productYulong Audio Sabre DA8tagged by dbsaffor, 2/5/14
Related Forum Threads
- Best ~$600 USB DAC? Last post on 9/18/14 at 6:24pm in Dedicated Source Components
- UberBifrost vs Emo DC-1 Last post on 4/19/14 at 6:14am in Dedicated Source Components
- December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison Last post on 1/10/14 at 7:49pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Best amp dac combo unit under $1000 Last post on 2/16/15 at 6:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650's looking for a new headphone amp Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
Yulong D200 32bit 384KHz DSD DAC - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes, how did you and is there anything else that you can tell us about the D200?
If I interpreted the words from the Google translation correctly they ran into some production problems in March but that wouldn't hold back the ''scheduled'' May release. Let's wait and see. Very interested in this kit.
Just received an e-mail from Yulong: "D200 specifications and almost = DA8, as it priced at just $ 700. Will be released in April"
Oh boy My greedbag is wide open.
Edited by moriez - 4/12/14 at 6:17am
Did they happen to mention which usb implementation they chose in the end? Thanks.
- Yulong D200 32bit 384KHz DSD DAC
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chord Hugo 14 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 18 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 46 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › FS RWAK100 w/Free Shipping in the USA 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 5 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2