New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Buying new headphones

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 

Hi all, I'm from India and am looking to buy new headphones. I listen to rock and metal. 
The notable brands available here are 
1. Sennheiser

2. Sony

3.Audio-Technica (select headphones)
4.Philips

5.JBL

My budget is around 30-50$(1800-3000 INR)

 

 

post #2 of 13
any musical preference?


EDIT : sorry..i didn't see rock and metal:p

try these

HD 201/202
Edited by epicFAIL - 1/26/14 at 5:30am
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 

Thanks for your reply :D

I've tried the 202's before and am looking for a better pair of cans, though those were really awesome, especially for the price. 
Any other pair of cans in mind?

post #4 of 13

since i don't listen to rock/metal, i have no idea what hp are suited for them...

but if you don't mind IEMs, sony XBAs might be in your range.

 

P.s : why not save up for grado s60i/80i , i have READ they are good for rock.

 

no idea  about JBL/Philips

post #5 of 13
Thread Starter 

Hahaha those(s60's) cost 9000 bucks, that is way over my budget.

post #6 of 13

koss ksc 75 - clip on ear, nice sound

koss portapro - retro look,supra aural,quality sound, but little above your range.

EDIT : damn, i would never pay 9000 for those...thought they were cheaper.Thank god i wasn't going to have them in my list.


Edited by epicFAIL - 1/26/14 at 5:52am
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunitsme View Post
 

Hahaha those(s60's) cost 9000 bucks, that is way over my budget.

He meant the SR60i, it's usually about $80 (and amazing for the price if I might add).

post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicFAIL View Post
 

koss ksc 75 - clip on ear, nice sound

koss portapro - retro look,supra aural,quality sound, but little above your range.

EDIT : damn, i would never pay 9000 for those...thought they were cheaper.Thank god i wasn't going to have them in my list.

I can give the Koss KSC75 my personal recommendation.

post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickGlasses View Post
 

He meant the SR60i, it's usually about $80 (and amazing for the price if I might add).

yes i meant the sr60i and

no..it's about $144 here.:( ( at least on amazon)


Edited by epicFAIL - 1/26/14 at 6:31am
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicFAIL View Post
 

yes i meant the sr60i and

no..it's about $144 here.:( ( at least on amazon)

In that case, I'd say you could find a better pair of headphones for the price.

post #11 of 13
Thread Starter 

There are no Koss service centers in India and they look like they could break easily.

post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 

Are the Aerial 7 Chopper 2's good for rock and metal?

post #13 of 13

never heard of'em, but looks good both in pics and on paper

 

EDIT : build quality is :confused:


Edited by epicFAIL - 1/26/14 at 8:03am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home