I recently bought the Ksc75's as my first step into the headphone world, and I liked their sound. They seem generally balanced (to me at least,) throughout their range, except for some minor stuff with the upper treble. However, I need something portable with more isolation, such as I could use in a classroom without bothering others and keep in backpack pouch without worrying too much. I would like an IEM for around $30 with a generally similar EQ of the Ksc75, decent sound quality, and not very much sound leakage. Im not entirely sure which genres I listen to, the categorization confuses me. I do listen to classical music, some rock, a little bit of pop, and a bunch of other stuff that I don't really know what it would be called. As I said though, I liked the Ksc75's balance, so hopefully that can provide some reference to those who have listened to them before. Also, a side note, I won't buy anything with a whole lot of sibilance. Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for those who reply.
Related Forum Threads
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Backup Earbuds for <$30? Last post on 1/19/12 at 11:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A companion to sleep on the side with? Yes, I AM in the right forum! ;-) Last post on 10/8/11 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Koss ksc75 Replacement ear clips Last post on 9/24/11 at 10:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
I was an early adopter of the original hifiman he-1000 (part of the original beta group). At the end of the beta period I elected to keep the product and it was replaced with the newest and latest...
Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75post #1 of 51/24/14 at 8:36pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 51/24/14 at 9:23pmThread Starter
Additional Info: I will be playing music from a 2013 mac air most of the time. I also bought a Fiio E06 and a pair of Sennheiser HD201's when I got the ksc75's. The Sennheisers got sat on by a sibling unfortunately, but I liked the Koss' better anyways. I don't think the source would matter very much for this and I wouldn't think I would need an amp, but its good to know nevertheless.post #3 of 51/26/14 at 7:32pmThread Starter
Does anyone have anything? Is my price range too small or has anyone heard the KSC75? Sorry if I made a mistake or something somewhere, I'm new to this. I could bump up my price range some if that's it, but not by much, I'm a high school kid and do not currently have a job. I would really like some opinions before I just choose something and buy it, please help if you can.
Edited by nebnacnud - 1/26/14 at 7:36pmpost #4 of 51/26/14 at 9:03pmCheck out the Mee M6.
Also take a look at this thread - tons of info here:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-309-iems-compared-rha-ma750-added-01-20-14-p-846post #5 of 51/27/14 at 2:01pmThread Starter
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Turtle Beach DSS2 Dolby Sound Processor and PS4 USB Chat Adapter 14 seconds ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony h.ear on MDR-100AAP - $199 'Hi-Res Audio' Over-Ear Headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 8 minutes ago
- › Massdrop Objective2 Amplifier 8 minutes ago
- › Help choosing V-MODA m-100 alternative? 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni 11 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd Generation 11 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 12 minutes ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos,... 13 minutes ago
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear