Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAstell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Playertagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productDenon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphonestagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productMotorola MOTOACTV 8GB GPS Sports Watch and MP3 Player - Retail Packagingtagged by joe, 1/19/15
Related Forum Threads
- Toys for Boys Last post on 7/19/15 at 12:55pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Divine Moments in Music Last post on 5/26/15 at 11:11pm in Music
- Please, your advice on DAC for Denon AH MM400 Last post on 7/20/15 at 1:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What open headphones (no IEM and closed headphones) compete with Grados for Rock. Last post on 2/20/15 at 4:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- DAP Questions [from head-fi vet but DAP newbie] Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:47am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
The Final Audio Design (FAD) Heaven VII was sent to me by Final UK as a part of the European review tour. I’d like to give them a big THANK YOU for including me on the tour and giving me a chance...
Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! - Page 513post #7681 of 105424/6/14 at 1:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7682 of 105424/6/14 at 3:52pmpost #7683 of 105424/6/14 at 6:52pmpost #7684 of 105424/10/14 at 12:52pmpost #7685 of 105424/10/14 at 12:55pmpost #7686 of 105424/11/14 at 7:21ampost #7687 of 105424/11/14 at 7:26ampost #7688 of 105424/11/14 at 7:58ampost #7689 of 105424/11/14 at 9:13amQuote:Originally Posted by gelocks
Very nice looking!
I'm a fan of that look and was also looking into this one:
Thanks. That Steinhart looks really nice. Similar to my black C11, the strap is almost identical
Edited by SpudHarris - 4/11/14 at 9:14ampost #7690 of 105424/11/14 at 10:49am
Probably why I like both!!! ;-)
I will definitely add one of those once I sell a couple of headphones soon. I also want to add a "tritium tube" watch to my collection. Not sure if going with another Deep Blue watch, or one of those "Nite" ones... Luminox I actually find kind of boring... not sure which way I'll go for that one...
Edited by gelocks - 4/11/14 at 10:56ampost #7691 of 105424/15/14 at 7:54am
I used to wear a watch all the time as a kid and till i was around 20 years old when I got my first smartphone, which is what i typically use now. But I'm looking to get another watch. I don't want to spend more than around 500 bucks, and would prefer an understated look but not boring, something like this is the best I found doing a bit of perusing. Any other ideas from you folks?post #7692 of 105424/15/14 at 10:05pm
Well... since you've expressed an interest in Citizen, I'll plug all of their designs that have the H800 movement.
I really love the features included with the H800 movement.post #7693 of 105424/16/14 at 12:18amMaybe a dumb question, but what is h800 movement?
Yeah I like citizens, I've still got a titanium blue angels skyhawk by them, the band is just broken and I want something a bit less busy as well nowpost #7694 of 105424/16/14 at 7:19amQuote:Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva
I used to wear a watch all the time as a kid and till i was around 20 years old when I got my first smartphone, which is what i typically use now. But I'm looking to get another watch. I don't want to spend more than around 500 bucks, and would prefer an understated look but not boring, something like this is the best I found doing a bit of perusing. Any other ideas from you folks?
I really liked Citizen CA0020 ( btw not the cheapest price in the USA, you can find them for around $250). I saw them in person and they look pretty cool, better than on pictures. The same watch but for Asian market is Citizen CA0021-53E $247. One guy wrote that Asian model is super titanium ( more scratch resistant) while American model is just titanium. Not sure if it is true.post #7695 of 105424/16/14 at 8:31pmQuote:
H800 is just the model number of the mechanism (movement) inside the watch. All Citizens having that H800 mechanism offer identical features.
- Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 53 seconds ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 2 minutes ago
- › Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio 2 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 2 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for a decent pair ;) 6 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3