Impressive collection Wokei, all I can think of is this guy is probably living alone, I have seven watches already and the eight one is a hard sell to the girlfriend
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAstell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Playertagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productDenon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphonestagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productMotorola MOTOACTV 8GB GPS Sports Watch and MP3 Player - Retail Packagingtagged by joe, 1/19/15
Related Forum Threads
- Toys for Boys Last post on 7/19/15 at 12:55pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Divine Moments in Music Last post on 5/26/15 at 11:11pm in Music
- Please, your advice on DAC for Denon AH MM400 Last post on 7/20/15 at 1:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What open headphones (no IEM and closed headphones) compete with Grados for Rock. Last post on 2/20/15 at 4:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- DAP Questions [from head-fi vet but DAP newbie] Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:47am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! - Page 497post #7441 of 1063111/15/13 at 9:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7442 of 1063111/15/13 at 6:03pmQuote:
Ahhhh...my friend you are very wrong cuz me girl also have a very impressive collection ...huge big ass chrono watches ...her things.post #7443 of 1063111/15/13 at 6:26pmQuote:Yeah, I'm working my girl towards this obsession of mine, first i bought her a tiny fashion watch, last month I bought her a Guess chrono with crystal bezel and mother of pearl face, I think she is warming up to the hobby, still frowns upon when I was looking at an Seiko Ananta.post #7444 of 1063111/15/13 at 7:19pmpost #7445 of 1063111/17/13 at 6:48ampost #7446 of 1063111/17/13 at 1:03pmpost #7447 of 1063111/17/13 at 1:56pm
Very nice Doc! Is that a Sumo on the NATO?
I Like my Darth Tuna on NATO...I just dig the comfort and extra protection the NATO Offers..
I also love the Mesh Look also.. I know, It's an acquired taste...post #7448 of 1063111/17/13 at 3:02pm
It`s a custom made flieger type homage.
The ARSA watch is also a converted one from pocket to wrist.Quote:
Yes,a black Sumo on blue Nato.This was the only free strap I had at that very moment.But the combo was fine,wasn`t it?
Edited by mitadoc - 11/17/13 at 3:07pmpost #7449 of 1063111/17/13 at 3:04pmpost #7450 of 1063111/22/13 at 11:36ampost #7451 of 1063111/23/13 at 5:31pmpost #7452 of 1063111/23/13 at 11:50pmpost #7453 of 1063111/24/13 at 3:51amQuote:
Ananta would have to wait, still have some other things need funding, the troubles with having too many expensive interestpost #7454 of 1063111/25/13 at 7:40am
- Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 25 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue M 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › New to the forum, what can't I start a new thread? 4 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2