Impressive collection Wokei, all I can think of is this guy is probably living alone, I have seven watches already and the eight one is a hard sell to the girlfriend
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAstell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Playertagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productDenon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphonestagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productMotorola MOTOACTV 8GB GPS Sports Watch and MP3 Player - Retail Packagingtagged by joe, 1/19/15
Related Forum Threads
- Toys for Boys Last post on 7/3/15 at 9:12am in High-end Audio Forum
- Divine Moments in Music Last post on 5/26/15 at 11:11pm in Music
- Please, your advice on DAC for Denon AH MM400 Last post on 6/24/15 at 3:18pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What open headphones (no IEM and closed headphones) compete with Grados for Rock. Last post on 2/20/15 at 4:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- DAP Questions [from head-fi vet but DAP newbie] Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:47am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
I am an amateur recording engineer that mainly uses a laptop pc on location with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. The bus power is no doubt as noisy as a baby with a full diaper that's up way past...
Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! - Page 497post #7441 of 1040011/15/13 at 9:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7442 of 1040011/15/13 at 6:03pmQuote:
Ahhhh...my friend you are very wrong cuz me girl also have a very impressive collection ...huge big ass chrono watches ...her things.post #7443 of 1040011/15/13 at 6:26pmQuote:Yeah, I'm working my girl towards this obsession of mine, first i bought her a tiny fashion watch, last month I bought her a Guess chrono with crystal bezel and mother of pearl face, I think she is warming up to the hobby, still frowns upon when I was looking at an Seiko Ananta.post #7444 of 1040011/15/13 at 7:19pmpost #7445 of 1040011/17/13 at 6:48ampost #7446 of 1040011/17/13 at 1:03pmpost #7447 of 1040011/17/13 at 1:56pm
Very nice Doc! Is that a Sumo on the NATO?
I Like my Darth Tuna on NATO...I just dig the comfort and extra protection the NATO Offers..
I also love the Mesh Look also.. I know, It's an acquired taste...post #7448 of 1040011/17/13 at 3:02pm
It`s a custom made flieger type homage.
The ARSA watch is also a converted one from pocket to wrist.Quote:
Yes,a black Sumo on blue Nato.This was the only free strap I had at that very moment.But the combo was fine,wasn`t it?
Edited by mitadoc - 11/17/13 at 3:07pmpost #7449 of 1040011/17/13 at 3:04pmpost #7450 of 1040011/22/13 at 11:36ampost #7451 of 1040011/23/13 at 5:31pmpost #7452 of 1040011/23/13 at 11:50pmpost #7453 of 1040011/24/13 at 3:51amQuote:
Ananta would have to wait, still have some other things need funding, the troubles with having too many expensive interestpost #7454 of 1040011/25/13 at 7:40am
- Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 11 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 14 seconds ago
- › Grateful Dead Discussion thread 35 seconds ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 42 seconds ago
- › Discussion for next Florida meet 2015 53 seconds ago
- › wharfedale or MartinLogan bookshelf speakers? 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)