Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. - Page 2

post #16 of 22

I like to go through amazon whenever possible:

 

http://www.amazon.com/Electronics-Noise-Isolating-Over-Ear-Headphones-White/dp/B00E9FYC06/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1390329769&sr=8-3&keywords=nad+viso+hp50

post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhaliwal View Post
 

What is the best place to buy NAD's ?

I got mine from ListenUp via Amazon, like Spiral Out posted above. NAD dealers also carry them, I suppose.

post #18 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerwino View Post
 

I got mine from ListenUp via Amazon, like Spiral Out posted above. NAD dealers also carry them, I suppose.

 

Thanks Guys, I am looking to buy between B&W P7 and NAD's.

post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhaliwal View Post
 

 

Thanks Guys, I am looking to buy between B&W P7 and NAD's.

If she liked the P5 then the P7 may be a better bet. I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse as I find the NAD an odd fit (not clampy enough). It's a flat, clean sound, so I see why it's appealing to the audiophile crowd. It's not quite as "fun" as I like and the build quality is more hi-tech/clever design than luxurious leather and metal (this may just be my preference). No idea how the P7 performs when driven by a computer or phone, though.

 

Good luck! She'll be getting some very nice phones, no matter which you choose.

post #20 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerwino View Post
 

If she liked the P5 then the P7 may be a better bet. I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse as I find the NAD an odd fit (not clampy enough). It's a flat, clean sound, so I see why it's appealing to the audiophile crowd. It's not quite as "fun" as I like and the build quality is more hi-tech/clever design than luxurious leather and metal (this may just be my preference). No idea how the P7 performs when driven by a computer or phone, though.

 

Good luck! She'll be getting some very nice phones, no matter which you choose.

Yeah man confused I guess will buy her P7's as those look nice and classy :)

post #21 of 22
Thread Starter 

Bought NAD's from world wide stereo, will return/exchange if we don't like it. Hopefully is a good decision :)

post #22 of 22

I don't think you could have gone wrong with either of your two final choices. I'm sure your wife will be very happy :k701smile:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife.