I have been reading a lot on this forum and need some help. I am looking to buy headphones for under $500. It will be used without amp most of the time but will be nice if it works with amp as well. She listen to all type of music and like neutral sound with some bass, which complements everything (I hope I made sense here). I have few examples what she likes, she listened to B&W P5's, V-Moda M80 and liked them, she also like my MEElectronics A151.
Few things need to be considered:
- She will be using them in office so they need to be little quite outside (I think closed will help here ?)
- Using it for travel so need to be portable but average size are good.
- They should look good :)
I have choose few headphone and want to know if I have better options in that price range.
- B & W P7
- NAD VISO HP50
- Kef M500
- Sennheiser Momentum
- VModa M100
- Beyerdynamic DT 1350 (How do they look in person compared to others here ?)
- MrSpeakers Mad Dog (v3.2) (They look too big I guess but heard good things about them)
- AKG K550 (back in list after reading other reviews - Out as isolation not quite as good and leaks sound.)
- NAD Electronics VISO HP50
I need to buy them in couple of days, so any help will be appreciated. Thanks for you help in advance.
Edited by ndhaliwal - 1/22/14 at 7:26am