or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › I need Headphones that would be PERFECT for Pop, Rock and Rap - 150$
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I need Headphones that would be PERFECT for Pop, Rock and Rap - 150$

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Hey my budget is 150$

 

I need headphones that will be good for all 3 ganers: Pop, Rock, Rap

 

Can you give me headphones that will be good for all of this ganers?

 

Cheers

post #2 of 11

V-MODA M-80 all day.

post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickGlasses View Post
 

V-MODA M-80 all day.

Looks sweet but over my budget:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/V-Moda-Crossfade-M-80-On-Ear-Noise-Isolating-Metal-Headphone-Shadow-Headphones-/130789197298?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item1e73a4c5f2

 

(I do not live in the USA so that's the cheapest I could find)

 

Any other options? :(

post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danieldanik View Post
 

Looks sweet but over my budget:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/V-Moda-Crossfade-M-80-On-Ear-Noise-Isolating-Metal-Headphone-Shadow-Headphones-/130789197298?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item1e73a4c5f2

 

(I do not live in the USA so that's the cheapest I could find)

 

Any other options? :(

Oops, my bad (I was reading off the V-MODA website).

post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Its ok

More?
post #6 of 11

ATH-M50 definately for that budget and that kind of music.

post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendarko View Post

ATH-M50 definately for that budget and that kind of music.
How is audio tech m50?
Will it be good for variety of ganres?
post #8 of 11
Yeah they're good with all sorts of genres but particularly rock/pop/hip-hop/r&b. jazz or classical I would look elsewhere
post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendarko View Post

Yeah they're good with all sorts of genres but particularly rock/pop/hip-hop/r&b. jazz or classical I would look elsewhere
Should i buy the m80.or should i save the money?
post #10 of 11
I personally enjoyed the ATH-M50s over the v modas. I actually kept the v modas though for portable use because they were more stylish. But the ath's definately sounded better and cost less
post #11 of 11
  • What's your budget? $150
  • Where/how do you plan on using these can?
  • What are your isolation needs? Open or closed cans?
  • What kind of music do you listen to and what's the format/bit rate? Pop, Rock, Rap
  • What source device will it be coming from and what amp, if any, will you be using?
  • Do you know what kind of sound signature you're trying to find?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › I need Headphones that would be PERFECT for Pop, Rock and Rap - 150$