- 4,077 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFostextagged by kjk1281, 1/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Will we ever see new high impedance headphones? Last post on 6/3/14 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 10:35 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex HP-A4 Last post on 8/6/14 at 5:07pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AHD-2000 Reissue Possibility? Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread Last post on 8/18/14 at 12:13am in High-end Audio Forum
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
Fostex TE-05 Japanese Price, Release Date Announced - Page 22
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
eph100 are very much basshead in my eyes. just not the bloated kind. cardo basso would be the standard kind of basshead iem.
if i size was most important, the eph100 could replace some phones like the basso... or the xb90ex.
xb90 are still the best bass phones ive hear. H3 are a clear upgrade, but the xb90 reach the deepest.
headphone.com has a 20% off sale until July 7 just by signing up to their newsletter. That brings the TE-05 to $120 with free shipping. The sale can be applied to almost all their inventory.
I tried the Fiio cable and didn't have a good fit with the TE-05 like it has with the FX850.
- Fostex TE-05 Japanese Price, Release Date Announced
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › HiFiMAN HE-560: AN IMPROVED HE-500? OR SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT? 7 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 16 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 27 seconds ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 1 minute ago
- › Burson Soloist - mint condition and low hours 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN HE-400i touring event is coming. 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Suggestion for Opened back & light weight over-ear with Aune T1. 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)