I'm looking to upgrade my Shure SE425s with some silver cables but wondering on which one people recommend that are comfortable while working out. Thanks!
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- College Students, Post Your Library Rig Last post on 6/27/14 at 1:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ear buds for a newbie Last post on 5/28/14 at 10:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEM Grado GR8 or Shure SE425/535 Last post on 5/23/14 at 12:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really not impressed with my recent Shure 425 purchase? Last post on 5/23/14 at 10:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My new wireless shures Last post on 5/29/14 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Anyone use IEM with silver cables when they work out?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
ted's headfood. he can make you a neotech pure silver cable, its imo very solft and pliable. its stranded and you could literally wrap it around your index and middle finger. so that imo would be good for working out.
Another person recommended him. His stuff must be good!
Awesome thanks! Not sure if I'm going to upgrade to the SE535 ltd yet. I'm going to wait and see which headphones I'm going to stick with.
you can buy the knowles acoustic dampers and give the se535-v/cl the ltd sound
- Anyone use IEM with silver cables when they work out?
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 28 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 39 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › tips for new headphones (principally for rock music) 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)