I'm looking to upgrade my Shure SE425s with some silver cables but wondering on which one people recommend that are comfortable while working out. Thanks!
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- College Students, Post Your Library Rig Last post on 6/27/14 at 1:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ear buds for a newbie Last post on 5/28/14 at 10:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- IEM Grado GR8 or Shure SE425/535 Last post on 5/23/14 at 12:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Really not impressed with my recent Shure 425 purchase? Last post on 5/23/14 at 10:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My new wireless shures Last post on 5/29/14 at 10:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
Anyone use IEM with silver cables when they work out?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
ted's headfood. he can make you a neotech pure silver cable, its imo very solft and pliable. its stranded and you could literally wrap it around your index and middle finger. so that imo would be good for working out.
Another person recommended him. His stuff must be good!
Awesome thanks! Not sure if I'm going to upgrade to the SE535 ltd yet. I'm going to wait and see which headphones I'm going to stick with.
you can buy the knowles acoustic dampers and give the se535-v/cl the ltd sound
- Anyone use IEM with silver cables when they work out?
- › [A Poor Man Reviews] Sony MDR-XB70AP 53 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Is the Hifiman HE-6 clearly a league above the Hifiman HE-500? 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › B.M.C. Announces PureDAC 3 minutes ago
- › Help me optimize my 1k budget 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)