I'm looking to upgrade my Shure SE425s with some silver cables but wondering on which one people recommend that are comfortable while working out. Thanks!
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Exchange cables between Shure SE215 and 425? Last post on 2/18/15 at 12:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE 425 Last post on 2/3/15 at 2:47am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Warmest sound with softest treble? The 215, 315 or 425? Last post on 2/22/15 at 3:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM to get with inline mic? Last post on 1/10/15 at 5:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worth getting used Aurisonics ASG-2.5 or buy a new mid price IEM? Last post on 5/6/15 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Anyone use IEM with silver cables when they work out?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
ted's headfood. he can make you a neotech pure silver cable, its imo very solft and pliable. its stranded and you could literally wrap it around your index and middle finger. so that imo would be good for working out.
Another person recommended him. His stuff must be good!
Awesome thanks! Not sure if I'm going to upgrade to the SE535 ltd yet. I'm going to wait and see which headphones I'm going to stick with.
you can buy the knowles acoustic dampers and give the se535-v/cl the ltd sound
- Anyone use IEM with silver cables when they work out?
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Lab 1 - Int Shipping Included 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 🌅 Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 12 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 13 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)