I'm looking to upgrade my Shure SE425s with some silver cables but wondering on which one people recommend that are comfortable while working out. Thanks!
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Warmest sound with softest treble? The 215, 315 or 425? Last post on 1/15/15 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM to get with inline mic? Last post on 1/10/15 at 5:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worth getting used Aurisonics ASG-2.5 or buy a new mid price IEM? Last post on 12/31/14 at 8:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worth getting used Aurisonics ASG-2.5 or buy a new mid price IEM? Last post on 12/30/14 at 11:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best mid price IEMs Last post on 1/20/15 at 12:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Anyone use IEM with silver cables when they work out?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
ted's headfood. he can make you a neotech pure silver cable, its imo very solft and pliable. its stranded and you could literally wrap it around your index and middle finger. so that imo would be good for working out.
Another person recommended him. His stuff must be good!
Awesome thanks! Not sure if I'm going to upgrade to the SE535 ltd yet. I'm going to wait and see which headphones I'm going to stick with.
you can buy the knowles acoustic dampers and give the se535-v/cl the ltd sound
- Anyone use IEM with silver cables when they work out?
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 with Zu Mobius MK2 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short... 7 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 11 minutes ago
- › Headphone EDITION 10 Limited 13 minutes ago
- › Asus STX II Vs Creative ZXR 15 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 17 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)