I'm looking to upgrade my Shure SE425s with some silver cables but wondering on which one people recommend that are comfortable while working out. Thanks!
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Exchange cables between Shure SE215 and 425? Last post on 2/18/15 at 12:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE 425 Last post on 2/3/15 at 2:47am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Warmest sound with softest treble? The 215, 315 or 425? Last post on 2/22/15 at 3:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which IEM to get with inline mic? Last post on 1/10/15 at 5:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worth getting used Aurisonics ASG-2.5 or buy a new mid price IEM? Last post on 12/31/14 at 8:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
Anyone use IEM with silver cables when they work out?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
ted's headfood. he can make you a neotech pure silver cable, its imo very solft and pliable. its stranded and you could literally wrap it around your index and middle finger. so that imo would be good for working out.
Another person recommended him. His stuff must be good!
Awesome thanks! Not sure if I'm going to upgrade to the SE535 ltd yet. I'm going to wait and see which headphones I'm going to stick with.
you can buy the knowles acoustic dampers and give the se535-v/cl the ltd sound
- Anyone use IEM with silver cables when they work out?
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Portable DAC/amp for around the house 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Leaving headphones plugged in, turn my mixer on and off? 8 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Is AKG K601 Wired the Same as the K701 for DIY Balanced... 11 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 12 minutes ago
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2