or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fake Senheiser IE800?

post #1 of 228
Thread Starter 

Has anyone heard of fake Senheiser ie800`s?, they`re available from multiple sellers here for less than a third of their already reduced price, http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DHL-EMS-Freeshipping-High-Quality-In-Ear-Earphone-IE800-NOise-Cancelling-Earphone/1620913932.html, what`s going on, they also have many other earphones at ridiculously low prices of which I was not aware there were fakes, thanks

post #2 of 228

They are definitely fake if they're on Aliexpress. If it was real, then it would say 'Sennheiser' in the title. Plus, if the brand name is 'OEM', then it's another sign that it's definitely fake. I only purposely buy fake headphones on Aliexpress. If you're looking for a fake IE800, then you shouldn't need to pay any more than $20 including shipping.

post #3 of 228

Yup, it's fake for sure. 

post #4 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

They are definitely fake if they're on Aliexpress. If it was real, then it would say 'Sennheiser' in the title. Plus, if the brand name is 'OEM', then it's another sign that it's definitely fake. I only purposely buy fake headphones on Aliexpress. If you're looking for a fake IE800, then you shouldn't need to pay any more than $20 including shipping.

And why do you purposely buy fake headphones?

 

If I may ask

post #5 of 228

For the image. When it comes to Beats, Skullcandy, Soul, B&W etc I'd rather buy fakes for a fraction of the price and get the same external appearance. They might sound even better than the real ones, too!

post #6 of 228
Thread Starter 

Thanks, i`ll watch out, might buy some cheaper earphones such as ckw1000 and report back on legitimacy.

post #7 of 228
Ie800 can be purchased for 600 usd, that is the cheapest I could find which are legit. Can't say I like them much.
post #8 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

Ie800 can be purchased for 600 usd, that is the cheapest I could find which are legit. Can't say I like them much.


Don't you just hate that? Spend $600 USD, like a meal at McDonald's then don't like the flavour. 

Lucky we're not spending hundreds of dollars on these things! :tongue_smile: 

post #9 of 228

Considering to buy a pair =)) 

Just for " Showing- up" purpose xD 

post #10 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Don't you just hate that? Spend $600 USD, like a meal at McDonald's then don't like the flavour. 


Lucky we're not spending hundreds of dollars on these things! tongue_smile.gif  
That was three weekend over time frown.gif, I deserve all the bad that happens to me but than again the only way I can know is to try them.

One thing I learned is to never trust my ears based on an hour audition.
post #11 of 228
post #12 of 228

And who would"ve ever buy a pair of Fake IE800's for 200$? bloody pathetic lol

post #13 of 228

wow,

 

just 'wow'

post #14 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by fzman View Post
 

wow,

 

just 'wow'

exactly what i was thinking..

post #15 of 228
Thread Starter 

Fake beats, definitely a  bad sign :smile:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: