Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Philips Fidelio X1, wow I'm impressed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Philips Fidelio X1, wow I'm impressed - Page 2

post #16 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by husthn View Post

That's great! But why I just find it still priced 249.99 on the chart?

294.99 in amazon
post #17 of 27
Look for the other buying options. The $150 price is there but looks like they sold a bunch and now will take 1-2 months to ship! Was Amazon's Deal of the Day. Now replaces with some other Ho Hum Philips headphone
post #18 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerix View Post

Look for the other buying options. The $150 price is there but looks like they sold a bunch and now will take 1-2 months to ship! Was Amazon's Deal of the Day. Now replaces with some other Ho Hum Philips headphone

Oh yep! I've found it. Thanks!
It really takes too long to ship......
post #19 of 27
Does anyone own both the L1 and X1? Does the X1 sound significantly better?
post #20 of 27
I'd really like to know this aswell.Dithering between them both!
post #21 of 27

I think if you look at the L1 reviews, they are ok, but not nearly as beaming as the reviews for the X1 are.

post #22 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerix View Post

Does anyone own both the L1 and X1? Does the X1 sound significantly better?

I had the L1 awhile back and although I like it very much, the X1 is a lot better.

post #23 of 27
Are you using an amp with your X1?
post #24 of 27

It sounds pretty amazing without one. I tried it briefly w/ a Vali, and I think I prefer them un-amped.

post #25 of 27
Hmm I had my heart set on the P7s but the X1s are almost half the price. I could get an amp and the X1 for the price of the P7s.
post #26 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerix View Post

Are you using an amp with your X1?

 

Yes, but I used an amp with the L1 as well, the L1 sounds a lot better amped.

post #27 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMee View Post

I had the L1 awhile back and although I like it very much, the X1 is a lot better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMee View Post

Yes, but I used an amp with the L1 as well, the L1 sounds a lot better amped.

Are you saying x1 is a lot better w/o amp and l1 better with amp? woops nvm got it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Philips Fidelio X1, wow I'm impressed