- 12 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Impression: Rock Jaw Kommand - hybrid IEM with ebony wood housing. Last post on 12/8/14 at 2:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- B&O Beoplay H2 Portable Last post on 12/15/14 at 3:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gonna spend some money - I don't need advice, just fellow audiophiles to discuss options... Last post on 12/4/14 at 10:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Vertu V headphones Last post on 9/17/14 at 5:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for home use under 50$ Last post on 9/22/14 at 6:23am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again, small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Are your ears parallel?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I reckon it's not such an issue to most people. Perhaps the Momentums also have more clamp than you'd like, adding to the discomfort.
So I tried the B&O H6 at the Apple store and not only does it fold flat (which is really nice), but the cups also pivot a bit the opposite way to allow for an angle that matches your ear. Unfortunately, they're more than I'd like to spend on a portable headphone. Any similar alternatives?
- Are your ears parallel?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Evshrug's "If I knew then what I know now" discussion journal. 4 seconds ago
- › Thinksound Rain2 to pour in ears soon: Impressions and Discussions... 7 seconds ago
- › Discount Kitchens UK 56 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 1 minute ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Desperate need for change! *New headphones 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)