Looking to upgrade soon from my ath m50, what do you guys suggest?
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 - How much do i need to spend to get a LOT better ? Last post on 8/4/14 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need New Headphones For My Gear - Please HELP Last post on 6/26/14 at 6:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Good replacement for the Xonar STX Last post on 3/23/14 at 5:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- [FS] Beyerdynamic T 90, Sony MA900, Audio Technica ATH A900X, M50s, Bottlehead Crack SB, Schiit... Last post on 9/5/13 at 9:19pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
Your opinions wanted, best headphones between 200 to 350 dollars?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
1/13/14 at 11:21pm
post #3 of 4
7/12/14 at 8:04pm
post #4 of 4
7/21/14 at 11:04pm
Thank you for the suggestions guys! I now own a pair of Mad Dogs and HE-400s but these Audio Technica cans are enticing! The W1000X is making we want to buy it for the looks alone, I'm sure it sounds great.
- Your opinions wanted, best headphones between 200 to 350 dollars?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2839 Active Users (504 Members and 2335 Guests)
- › Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else 2 seconds ago
- › X1 beta firmware 1.03beta--now with playlist support 21 seconds ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 36 seconds ago
- › Combo DAC/Amp solution for mobile source? (CIEMs and Supra-aural cans) 49 seconds ago
- › Metrum NOS Hex Flagship DAC 57 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › Indonesia gold mine for social networking
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3