Looking to upgrade soon from my ath m50, what do you guys suggest?
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 - How much do i need to spend to get a LOT better ? Last post on 8/4/14 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need New Headphones For My Gear - Please HELP Last post on 6/26/14 at 6:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Good replacement for the Xonar STX Last post on 3/23/14 at 5:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- [FS] Beyerdynamic T 90, Sony MA900, Audio Technica ATH A900X, M50s, Bottlehead Crack SB, Schiit... Last post on 9/5/13 at 9:19pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Let's ruin the surprise: I'm buying an Aune B1 the moment the nice folks at Aune Audio show up at my door demanding their demo unit back. I can't stop playing it and there's one huge reason:...
I purchased the XX's about a week ago, so I've had time to fiddle with them for a while. Let's just jump right in with the sound. Unequalized, these sound like you're listening to a set of desktop...
This has been a very unique audio experience for me. I stumbled across an insane deal on this headset, so I though I would give them a swing. Comfort: As an owner of quite large ears, I can say...
This review is for AKG by Harman Y50’s INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. I don’t...
Your opinions wanted, best headphones between 200 to 350 dollars?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
1/13/14 at 11:21pm
post #3 of 4
7/12/14 at 8:04pm
post #4 of 4
7/21/14 at 11:04pm
Thank you for the suggestions guys! I now own a pair of Mad Dogs and HE-400s but these Audio Technica cans are enticing! The W1000X is making we want to buy it for the looks alone, I'm sure it sounds great.
- Your opinions wanted, best headphones between 200 to 350 dollars?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2999 Active Users (604 Members and 2395 Guests)
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 8 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 USA Tour Application thread 9 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › VOX: Mac OSX Music Player 12 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by Voyageur
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Headphone by rschoi75
- › NuPrime uDSD Hi-resolution USB-powered Portable DAC (PCM 384, DSD... by pennstateee1
- › Adam Audio A5X Powered Studio Monitor (5.5 inch, 100 watts) by rfox
- › Kennerton Magister Closed Back Headphones by Levaix
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)