Looking to upgrade soon from my ath m50, what do you guys suggest?
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 - How much do i need to spend to get a LOT better ? Last post on 8/4/14 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need New Headphones For My Gear - Please HELP Last post on 6/26/14 at 6:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Good replacement for the Xonar STX Last post on 3/23/14 at 5:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- [FS] Beyerdynamic T 90, Sony MA900, Audio Technica ATH A900X, M50s, Bottlehead Crack SB, Schiit... Last post on 9/5/13 at 9:19pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
Your opinions wanted, best headphones between 200 to 350 dollars?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
1/13/14 at 11:21pm
post #3 of 4
7/12/14 at 8:04pm
post #4 of 4
7/21/14 at 11:04pm
Thank you for the suggestions guys! I now own a pair of Mad Dogs and HE-400s but these Audio Technica cans are enticing! The W1000X is making we want to buy it for the looks alone, I'm sure it sounds great.
- Your opinions wanted, best headphones between 200 to 350 dollars?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3170 Active Users (622 Members and 2548 Guests)
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 42 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 55 seconds ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Zino recabled! 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio 160D (USB DAC+AMP+PREAMP) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)