Looking to upgrade soon from my ath m50, what do you guys suggest?
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 - How much do i need to spend to get a LOT better ? Last post on 8/4/14 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need New Headphones For My Gear - Please HELP Last post on 6/26/14 at 6:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Good replacement for the Xonar STX Last post on 3/23/14 at 5:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- [FS] Beyerdynamic T 90, Sony MA900, Audio Technica ATH A900X, M50s, Bottlehead Crack SB, Schiit... Last post on 9/5/13 at 9:19pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
Your opinions wanted, best headphones between 200 to 350 dollars?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
1/13/14 at 11:21pm
post #3 of 4
7/12/14 at 8:04pm
post #4 of 4
7/21/14 at 11:04pm
Thank you for the suggestions guys! I now own a pair of Mad Dogs and HE-400s but these Audio Technica cans are enticing! The W1000X is making we want to buy it for the looks alone, I'm sure it sounds great.
- Your opinions wanted, best headphones between 200 to 350 dollars?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3395 Active Users (581 Members and 2814 Guests)
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 51 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 1 minute ago
- › Grado PS-1000 (balanced) 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Latest Update:... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)