Looking to upgrade soon from my ath m50, what do you guys suggest?
- productAudio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/29/14
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 - How much do i need to spend to get a LOT better ? Last post on 8/4/14 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need New Headphones For My Gear - Please HELP Last post on 6/26/14 at 6:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Good replacement for the Xonar STX Last post on 3/23/14 at 5:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- [FS] Beyerdynamic T 90, Sony MA900, Audio Technica ATH A900X, M50s, Bottlehead Crack SB, Schiit... Last post on 9/5/13 at 9:19pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
One day before a long trip I found out that my earbuds was blown out, so I went to one near store to find some quick replacement, then I choose these because there was none of my...
I bought these headphones love / hate with the taste of the challenge. I learned that in Germany have discovered a reversible change to free the low and I started the monkey. I got them used to not...
sorry my English is Google translate The sound of these hifiman immediately like it or hate it. They have a strong character, perfect bass, brilliant highs, medium tone mind incorrect. A few years...
sorry my English is Google translate I bought this machine to see if such facilities exist hifi quality level beyond which the feeling of fidelity sound becomes real. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I...
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
Your opinions wanted, best headphones between 200 to 350 dollars?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
1/13/14 at 11:21pm
post #3 of 4
7/12/14 at 8:04pm
post #4 of 4
7/21/14 at 11:04pm
Thank you for the suggestions guys! I now own a pair of Mad Dogs and HE-400s but these Audio Technica cans are enticing! The W1000X is making we want to buy it for the looks alone, I'm sure it sounds great.
- Your opinions wanted, best headphones between 200 to 350 dollars?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3459 Active Users (666 Members and 2793 Guests)
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 26 seconds ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 31 seconds ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 48 seconds ago
- › Ortofon e-Q8 Impressions Thread (new 2014 successor of the e-Q7 /... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K553 Pro vs Audio Technica M50X vs Philips Fidelio L1 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › M3 (M Cubed) question 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area Meet impressions (May 2, 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FXT90 Appreciation Thread [User-Info/Buying Guide/Reviews on... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones EB-BL Jelleez Ear Buds Black by LuigiSound
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by 1Infinity
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2