post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Hi, I'm about to recable my audio technicas ath m50s.  The current cable has a jack that is 1/4" but can be twisted off to become a 1/8" jack.  I was wondering where I could find such a plug to use in a new cable? Preferably in Canada of course.