Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Classic Color 2014 Edition: Unboxing and first impressions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VSONIC GR07 Classic Color 2014 Edition: Unboxing and first impressions - Page 4

post #46 of 241
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
 

No, just laughing at ******* enthusiasts, that live outside the real side of the world.

 

Instead of masking your sad lack of social skills with arrogance and negativity, how about just sharing your top secret knowledge with the community? That way we all can benefit. You don't have to be lonely, you know. I suppose there are a lot of people "that live outside the real side of the world." If you help us, maybe we can move over to your side, which is obviously the real side? Much more fun that way. :) Right now, your vagueness doesn't contribute a single thing. 

post #47 of 241

Are the nozzles on these the same size as the GR07? or are they slightly smaller? 

post #48 of 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post
 

EDIT: OK NOW I REALLY AM CONFUSED! Lendmeurears, normally a very trustworthy and respected seller, actually says these DO have the bio-cellulose drivers... check it out: http://www.lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?currency=USD&cPath=15&products_id=89

 


Has anyone thought to email Lendmeurears and ask them? O_o

I would enjoy getting to the bottom of this, I believe Inks our wonderful informative head-fi member is fairly confident the new drivers are not bio-cellulose.

However, if they are enquiring minds want to know....
 


Edited by H20Fidelity - 2/17/14 at 3:44pm
post #49 of 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post
 

 

Instead of masking your sad lack of social skills with arrogance and negativity, how about just sharing your top secret knowledge with the community? That way we all can benefit. You don't have to be lonely, you know. I suppose there are a lot of people "that live outside the real side of the world." If you help us, maybe we can move over to your side, which is obviously the real side? Much more fun that way. :) Right now, your vagueness doesn't contribute a single thing.

Have you ever heard about NDA?

post #50 of 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Has anyone thought to email Lendmeurears and ask them? O_o


I would enjoy getting to the bottom of this, I believe Inks our wonderful informative head-fi member is fairly confident the new drivers are not bio-cellulose.


However, if they are enquiring minds want to know....

 

The 3 colored variant classic Versions doesnt come with B-C diaphragm drivers as the sourcing of same has been ended with sony, already......so the price cut implies for this reason and basic standard accessories against 2 handful silicon/foam tips.
post #51 of 241
LMUE - they are decent reputed online retailer, but for some reasons they are least worried about their mistakes they publish on their web pages about product descriptions and pricing errors. Just go to bundles link- one typical example. And this had been notified to them thru an email(may 5-6 months ago, i guess) and they replied that it will be corrected and thanked me for pointing that.........but still none seemed to correct it. You know just like we see "mamual"for "manual" from vsonic...biggrin.gif
post #52 of 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by noktekniq View Post

Are the nozzles on these the same size as the GR07? or are they slightly smaller? 

What made you think so? All the GR07 and VSD edition comes with the same swiveling nozzle of same dia......
post #53 of 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


The 3 colored variant classic Versions doesnt come with B-C diaphragm drivers as the sourcing of same has been ended with sony, already......so the price cut implies for this reason and basic standard accessories against 2 handful silicon/foam tips.


Well, I sent Lendmeurears an email asking why their listing states the Classic as still having bio-cellulose drivers some 14 hours ago.

 I mentioned there was some confusion on Head-fi between members, if they do not reply in the next 24 hours I'm going assume they are not. 

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, merely enquiring for myself and on behalf of Head-fi.
 

post #54 of 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Well, I sent Lendmeurears an email asking why their listing states the Classic as still having bio-cellulose drivers some 14 hours ago.


 I mentioned there was some confusion on Head-fi between members, if they do not reply in the next 24 hours I'm going assume they are not. 

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, merely enquiring for myself and on behalf of Head-fi.

Else we need to enquire vsonic themselves.......with english translated to chinese else it will be next CNY to see an reply.wink.gif
They worry/respond to ONLY chinese market not international nor head-fi........unlike FiiO.
Truth be told.

Btw,I will be glad just like our HFi mates and you,if we get an official confirmation. And appreciate your idea of contacting lmue just like i did for correcting their pricing errors.......
post #55 of 241
To be honest I'm very much leaning towards them not having the same driver. My guess is lendmeurears simply copy and pasted the GR07 MK2 spec sheet in error when creating the listing. None the less we'll l wait and see.
post #56 of 241
Yeah thats what happened not knowing what they sell......Also that wrong info will lead many to buy them and its a total disappointment for who buy/bought thinking its same old B-C drivers.
post #57 of 241
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post

Yeah thats what happened not knowing what they sell......Also that wrong info will lead many to buy them and its a total disappointment for who buy/bought thinking its same old B-C drivers.

 

Will, bio-cellulose or not, the Classic Color Edition sounds pretty great! It's an upgrade over all my other IEMs so I'm happy. Great timbre, excellent treble detail, nothing enhanced or exaggerated. Exactely what I expect from a monitor-like sound. The mids are a little recessed and they tend to be a bit hot/bring out some sibilance in hot recordings, but a warm amp like the Headstage Arrow fixes this wonderfully. I'm very happy with them and they sound stellar on the Fiio X5 I have at home right now. 

post #58 of 241

So I emailed LendMeUrEars and I thought this might be of interest to you:

 

"Hi,

I spoke to the CEO of Vsonic and they told us that it is indeed bio-cellulose driver. But I understand that there is post on Headfi stating that the classic are not bio-cellulose drive. I am trying to get the CEO of Vsonic to make a public announcement on his weibo (China's twitter) to clarify things up.

Regards,

Lend Me UR ears"

post #59 of 241

For the follow-up to what is probably the biggeset iem in the last years, this thread is extremely empty and uneventful.

 

Anyways

 

Is the new driver even closely as good as the MKII's biocellulose driver? Because all the credibility of the "GR07" name goes out the window if the drivers aren't the same. 

post #60 of 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negakinu View Post
 

 

Instead of masking your sad lack of social skills with arrogance and negativity, how about just sharing your top secret knowledge with the community? That way we all can benefit. You don't have to be lonely, you know. I suppose there are a lot of people "that live outside the real side of the world." If you help us, maybe we can move over to your side, which is obviously the real side? Much more fun that way. :) Right now, your vagueness doesn't contribute a single thing.

Have you ever heard about NDA?

 

LOL right, a confidentiality agreement about insider information...

 

...that isn't even correct.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › VSONIC GR07 Classic Color 2014 Edition: Unboxing and first impressions