As kova4a mentioned, Westone Star tips do not work on the N6 (I know, I have the N6, and I bought them to try them on it)…. I have large ear canals, and what worked for me is:
- Comply (T500 are perfect, you can also use T400, a little bit more difficult to fit on the nozzle but it's doable - for both, I use L size for both ears)
- Sony Hybrid size LL (absolutely perfect for my right ear)
- Ortofon Large Silicone in L are very very good for my left ear, not so much for my right ear - for quite a long time I made do with a Sony Hybrid LL for my right ear and an Ortofon L in my left ear
- JVC Spiral dots tip in L (replaced my Sony Hybrid LL/Ortofon L setup I mentioned above)
- I've recently tried the Auvio silicone tips in L, and I really like them a lot with my N6...
Just thought I'd give you some suggestions (based on a LOT of personal experiments)...