That's it... I've HAD IT with the crappy basic white Apple earbuds. They are just terrible and they fall out all the time. I'm looking for decent athletic/workout headphones without an in-line mic. My workplace doesn't allow recording devices, so it's definitely a no-go on the mic!
I will be using these headphones with an iPod shuffle 2GB (4th gen), so a very basic setup. I'm probably most interested in in-ear buds, but am open to opinions on others.
Things I'm looking for/desired features:
- overall decent sound quality (my main cans at home are Senny HD600s, so I'm spoiled :-)
- stable ear fit, I don't want them falling out when I'm running on a treadmill or outside
- cannot have in-line microphone, nor any BlueTooth capability, just need sound directly wired from iPod to ear
- lower end of price spectrum (sub $100 would be great)
Research I've done:
- a lot of reading on Crutchfield's website and some cursory browsing on Head-Fi
- too many models have in-line mics...
I appreciate any feedback you can offer, thanks!