I'm still relatively new to this website, and hoping I can get some info from people who have experienced both of these headphones.
I have a few questions, but will list a few things about myself that can further help any possible recommendations.
- I'm a gamer
- Money isn't an issue
- Music I listen to ranges from Drum and Base/Trance all the way up to Classical/Jazz
- Lack of comfort could be a huge deal breaker (no (p)leather)
- Open Back is preferred
Now that's out of the way, I will ask questions, but don't feel shy to add any extra input to further backup your experiences.
- Does the Beyer's cover over the ear, or does the padding rest on your ear like the Sennheisers?
- Personally which one do you feel sounds better and why?
- Would having a pair of headphones with an amplifier increase the quality, or just adjust the correct ohms so the headphones fully function correctly?
- Is in pair of headphone significantly heavier than the other (plastic vs metal)?
Thank you very much for checking out this thread and leaving reply. More questions may arise, but I'm keeping it as short and sweet as possible for now.
I look forward to a decision!