post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

So I just bought a pair of Beryerdynamic MMX300s the headphone plug came with a 1/4 adapter and I was wondering if its possible to get an adapter for the mic as well (my ocd is getting to me =P)?  I looked on amazon but they all say "headphone".  So my question is is there a difference between the 2 cables/plugs? Can I use any 1/8 to 1/4 adapter?