or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch - Page 26

post #376 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by daerron View Post

Better than the HE-6! Wooah! eek.gif  Where is the pre-order page??
Only a few of us can see the page. I already pre-ordered my HE-400i!







JKJKJKJKJK
Edited by Transformatron - 1/11/14 at 1:45am
post #377 of 3090

Depending on the price of the Jade 2, I may just have to take a step up to Electrostats.

post #378 of 3090

What is jade2?

post #379 of 3090
If you have to ask....
post #380 of 3090
JADE!!!!! I want it!! Ohh gawd what is a student supposed to do?
post #381 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post
 

...It IS the Jade 2. Seriously. Believe it. It's only a prototype at the moment but it was already announced (on their Chinese forum) a couple of months ago that they've been secretly working on their electrostatic tech, and this is it.

And just how many years off will it be until they're ready...

post #382 of 3090
I don't care will start saving ASAP if I can get some electrostatic goodness for 'cheap'
post #383 of 3090

So the Jade II HE 560 and 400i where all recently annouced... that's cool!

 

I think I'll stick with Ortho's and Dynamics for a while. I might bite on the Jade II... in 3-4 years honestly 

post #384 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

So the Jade II HE 560 and 400i where all recently annouced... that's cool!

 

I think I'll stick with Ortho's and Dynamics for a while. I might bite on the Jade II... in 3-4 years honestly 

 

 

The Jade II hasn't been announced, there's just a couple of pictures that's been posted of it being shown off at CES, but so far no word from Hifiman. 

 

Still waiting on those HE-400i impressions to roll in... 

post #385 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post
 

If they are still on par with top STAXs in terms of performance, and have shed away quality issues of Jade I, then the price would be justified.

 

Obviously it wouldn't be affordable on an absolute level, but for people looking to get summit-tier 'stat setup, it would be one of the lowest-costing ones.

 

About a year ago at the Atlanta meet I heard the Stax mkii...it was pure bliss, forever changing my perception of how hp's could reproduce music. But alas, I knew that I'd never have the money to afford such a setup. 

 

Now, if the Jade2 could bring similar performance into the $2k ish range for the complete package...:eek:

post #386 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver316 View Post
 

 

 

The Jade II hasn't been announced, there's just a couple of pictures that's been posted of it being shown off at CES, but so far no word from Hifiman. 

 

Still waiting on those HE-400i impressions to roll in... 

Could... I get a link to the pictures of the Jade II :D 

post #387 of 3090

It's a few pages back, I can't post cause I'm on mobile. 

post #388 of 3090
Supposedly there was one more thing at CES from Hifiman.
I am not privileged to say what (though I do know) but perhaps if it isn't confidential, someone will spill it out wink.gif
post #389 of 3090

^^ Were you at CES?

post #390 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerator2 View Post

Supposedly there was one more thing at CES from Hifiman.
I am not privileged to say what (though I do know) but perhaps if it isn't confidential, someone will spill it out wink.gif

Something besides the jade and 2 planars?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch