Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch - Page 189

post #2821 of 3089
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexby View Post


Jerg,

Indeed do this ASAP please.
Get me off this thread regarding potential and hyperbole....

You sure?

 

Edit: done.

 

Please post the link here....

post #2822 of 3089
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicinmymind View Post
 

 

Please post the link here....

http://www.head-fi.org/t/711824/hifiman-he-560-impressions-discussion-thread#post_10395427

post #2823 of 3089
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post
 


Who else?

 

Do it man! :biggrin: (and the countdown begins to see how many days I can go on the 560 thread without being banned from it :evil:)

:deadhorse:

post #2824 of 3089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom25 View Post
 

:deadhorse:


See you there Zoom ;) (until you sell your 560 and move to the LCD-4)

post #2825 of 3089
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post
 


See you there Zoom ;) (until you sell your 560 and move to the LCD-4)

LOL ur actually probably right! We'll see :D

post #2826 of 3089

is it almost pre-order time?!?! Im about to put something else up for sale YO!!! who wants some MD PRO's:veryevil: Lets GO!!!

post #2827 of 3089
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicinmymind View Post
 

 

Please post the link here....

http://www.head-fi.org/t/711824/hifiman-he-560-impressions-discussion-thread#post_10395427

 

Thx

post #2828 of 3089

Pics

 

 

 

post #2829 of 3089

hey hifiman dont leave it up to the first to recieve them to post pics.

post #2830 of 3089

Audeze came out with their new models last years. Hifiman this year. I wonder if Fostex will be coming out with any new models anytime soon or sticking with their existing TH-600/TH-900?

post #2831 of 3089
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmThe1Guy View Post
 

Pics

 

 

 

is that the final. they said the headband would be different. 

 

Well from those pics they have to be the best looking pads I have ever seen. Leather on the outside with a velour cloth inside. That looks pretty SICK

post #2832 of 3089
Argh they look amazing.
post #2833 of 3089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom25 View Post
 

Audeze came out with their new models last years. Hifiman this year. I wonder if Fostex will be coming out with any new models anytime soon or sticking with their existing TH-600/TH-900?

 

One planar so far. 

post #2834 of 3089

GUYS! LOOK AT THE CABLE!

 

LOOK! LOOK AT IT!

post #2835 of 3089
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybeast View Post
 

hey hifiman dont leave it up to the first to recieve them to post pics.

 

Why not?  I hear me has a very nice camera.  ;)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch