or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch - Page 171

post #2551 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post


I was referring more to the HE-400i. Unless you're a quiet listener, you might be able to get away with the 560. I've got a portable amp for that though XD.

Gotcha, that makes more sense. So for those that have tested the new HE-560, did they find them easier to drive in comparison to the HE-500?

post #2552 of 3090

There really haven't been any test to speak of. Just a few who got to hear the 560/400i at the show. Based on specs I'd say that they should be slightly easier to drive than the he500 (the 560 I mean). The 400i should be incredibly easy to drive. 

post #2553 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidino View Post
 

Who sells replacement/upgrade cables for HIFIMAN? Didn't see much out there besides Cardas.


Lots of quality replacement cables out there. I LOVE my Norse Norn.

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTM0NzI0N2EwNGY2N2RjYTc3NmFiNDA1MDg1NjExOGExOTZlfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1qd2hpdGUzLjB8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzIzLzEyIDEyOjMyIEFN

post #2554 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkool View Post
 


Lots of quality replacement cables out there. I LOVE my Norse Norn.

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTRmNjc4MmQ3YTM0NzI0N2EwNGY2N2RjYTc3NmFiNDA1MDg1NjExOGExOTZlfHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1qd2hpdGUzLjB8fE9SSUdJTkFMX0VCQVlfUVVBTElUWV9TQ09SRT00fHxDUkVBVElPTl9EQVRFPTEwLzIzLzEyIDEyOjMyIEFN

 

Speaking of which, they're unveiling the new webstore today! Pretty exciting!

post #2555 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRising View Post

Speaking of which, they're unveiling the new webstore today! Pretty exciting!
How U know? smily_headphones1.gif
post #2556 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post


How U know? smily_headphones1.gif

Via their Facebook

post #2557 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRising View Post

Via their Facebook
Cable company link?
post #2558 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post



Cable company link?

 

I was talking about Norse audio reopening their online store, not Hifiman :p 

post #2559 of 3090
frown.gif
post #2560 of 3090
As someone who already pulled the plug on the 560, I really hope I'll like it wink.gif
Ideally a best of both worlds 500/6 breeder with enlarged soundstage ;D
I'll patiently wait for the impressions though the trigger has been triggered...
Speaking of which, have the review samples been sent out yet? It's mid-March ;(
Edited by conquerator2 - 3/15/14 at 3:44pm
post #2561 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerator2 View Post

As someone who already pulled the plug on the 560, I really hope I'll like it wink.gif
Ideally a best of both worlds 500/6 breeder with enlarged soundstage ;D
I'll patiently wait for the impressions though the trigger has been triggered...
Speaking of which, have the review samples been sent out yet? It's mid-March ;(

 

How did you pull the trigger already XD  Or did you already set aside them funds :p  I know everyone keeps on saying, it's mid-march already...  But they said around mid-march, it could be a little bit after mid-march as well XD  Last I heard, Fang was putting the final touches on the 560.  Just stay patient, they'll get out when they are ready to.  Having a great product a day too late is better than releasing an inferior one a day too early. 

post #2562 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post
 

 

How did you pull the trigger already XD  Or did you already set aside them funds :p  I know everyone keeps on saying, it's mid-march already...  But they said around mid-march, it could be a little bit after mid-march as well XD  Last I heard, Fang was putting the final touches on the 560.  Just stay patient, they'll get out when they are ready to.  Having a great product a day too late is better than releasing an inferior one a day too early. 

I obviously agree with you there :] I am just really excited for these [I missed my HiFiMEN since selling the HE-6 a few months back]

As for the purchase, I preordered them at stereodesk.com. There might still be 3 or less left, should ask Fred [audioprana@gmail.com] if interested.

Cheers.

 

EDIT - Now he even has a 400i preorder... well, I've already spend my funds on the 560... but since the 400i is still rather weeks - months away... Well :popcorn: 


Edited by conquerator2 - 3/15/14 at 4:19pm
post #2563 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerator2 View Post
 

I obviously agree with you there :] I am just really excited for these [I missed my HiFiMEN since selling the HE-6 a few months back]

As for the purchase, I preordered them at stereodesk.com. There might still be 3 or less left, should ask Fred [audioprana@gmail.com] if interested.

Cheers.

 

EDIT - Now he even has a 400i preorder... well, I've already spend my funds on the 560... but since the 400i is still rather weeks - months away... Well :popcorn: 

 

Yikes...he has two pictures up of the 400i. Neither are of the 400i. :blink:

post #2564 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post

Yikes...he has two pictures up of the 400i. Neither are of the 400i. blink.gif

Yeah, noticed that too xP
I assume they,are placeholders
post #2565 of 3090
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerator2 View Post

...
There might still be 3 or less left...
 popcorn.gif  
I wonder how fast that will go now...
smily_headphones1.gif
Edited by Maxx134 - 3/15/14 at 5:11pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch