Originally Posted by Tony1110
- Nobody said it was illegal, but a lot of sellers state in their ads that lowballers will be ignored. I'll remember to include that the next time I put something up for sale.
- I've been trying to sell it on and off since August but my original ad stated that I was only willing to ship within the UK. I had many offers from potential buyers in the EU which I turned down on account of the Conductor being a heavy unit. Since I've now expanded the shipping area to encompass the whole of the EU, I'm optimistic that I'll find a buyer soon. If not, I will further discount the Conductor or keep it for myself.
- I came to the conclusion that I was giving you a 35% discount on the logic that I offered you the Conductor for £980 - 35% cheaper than the new price of £1500.
- They have not been around since 2010. They were released in late 2012.
- The motor trade is another market altogether, subject to its own fluctuations.
- If I welcomed offers, you would have seen "Or Best Offer" in the ad. As it happens, I'm not averse to sensible offers, but you are on the hunt for bargains that don't exist.
The buy and sell market is the same for anything you want to sell. It's only worth what the buyer is willing to pay for it.
House,Cars, Gold, and Oil are all demand and supply. If you were selling a very rare item then somebody would have snapped it up.
I tried to sell my ALO Rx-mk3 on here for £350 but nobody was interested, so I dropped the price to £300 and still nobody was interested so I decided to just keep it. I think it puts people off when a seller has not sold an item in months and still they keep bumping the thread without any big price reduction.
Also, you have to remember a lot more American users are on here, so £1000 is $1654 and to them and that's a lot money.