I've seen a lot of DT150s and ATH-M50s, but not really the T50rp much. That's sort of beside the point though, we'll just agree to disagree on the M50 :)
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
- productSennheiser PMX100 Supra-Aural Mini-Neckband Stereo Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphones (Black)tagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- Gaming Headphone Search Last post on 11/13/12 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added) Last post on Today at 4:10 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Help choosing: NVX-XPT100 vs HD 280 vs HD 598 vs SoundMAGIC HP100 Last post on 12/9/14 at 8:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
My comprehensive review of the Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones BURN-IN TIME - Took about 3-4 days to burn in so maybe 12 or so hours for me Upon receiving these as a gift for my birthday (so I...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music and sound equipment but I...
Brace yourself... Pardon any grammatical errors please as this is one of my longer reviews. Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Need help choosing new headphones!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I understand, and what about de DENON AH-D600. Does it stands best without amp than the SOUNDMAGIC HP-100? Overall am i going to be more pleased with the mids, highs and deep bass of DENON or the SOUNDMAGIC can surpass it?
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
There are a few posts referring to the D600 here:
After reading the posts in the link i read your review about the HP200. You say that SOUNDMAGIC improved with the HP200 over the HP100 and eventough these are open back the bass is linear and on par with the HP100. Can the open back HP200 be a solution for me too without compromising the bass deepness?
- Need help choosing new headphones!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 seconds ago
- › AKG K7XXX #588 in the house. 15 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Fidue A83 vs. Westone W20 vs. T-Peos H300 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation on DAC/AMP to use with Mad Dogs 4 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by bkyoung
- › Superlux HD-631 by Sharingan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)