I've seen a lot of DT150s and ATH-M50s, but not really the T50rp much. That's sort of beside the point though, we'll just agree to disagree on the M50 :)
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
- productSennheiser PMX100 Supra-Aural Mini-Neckband Stereo Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
- productSoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 1/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- Gaming Headphone Search Last post on 11/13/12 at 1:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help with headphones for Yulong U100 on a $200 budget? Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review update) Last post on Today at 5:56 am in Video Games Discussion
- Newbie looking for advice on maximizing experience(already have gear) Last post on 2/11/15 at 7:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Need help choosing new headphones!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I understand, and what about de DENON AH-D600. Does it stands best without amp than the SOUNDMAGIC HP-100? Overall am i going to be more pleased with the mids, highs and deep bass of DENON or the SOUNDMAGIC can surpass it?
There are a few posts referring to the D600 here:
After reading the posts in the link i read your review about the HP200. You say that SOUNDMAGIC improved with the HP200 over the HP100 and eventough these are open back the bass is linear and on par with the HP100. Can the open back HP200 be a solution for me too without compromising the bass deepness?
- Need help choosing new headphones!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 14 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 Vs IE800...?? 5 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Why tubes but no equalization? 6 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2