or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Head-Fi Bloggers › Sasaki › CHORD HUGO preview report
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CHORD HUGO preview report - Page 8

post #106 of 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyl59 View Post

Yes, it's a bit frustrating that there's not muchout there at the moment to help convince me that I really need this device. Actually, I don't need that.. I think I've pretty much decided already!
I phoned Chord this morning to ask when it would be available: they said probably mid-Feb. The chap I spoke to (very friendly, by the way) said they'd be putting more information on their web site very soon, so I'll be looking out for that.

*laughing*
I guess that we are on the same page here!
I want "the best there is" and please convince that it is!

I do not need it either.. as you I think I've pretty much decided already! wink.gif

Late February in Sweden.. argh.. mid would be better!
Edited by nOtEcH - 1/15/14 at 9:28am
post #107 of 519

Ok I think I am gonna rob a bank before late February.

 

J/K, but I put this thing in my list, one day it will be mine, just like I saved so long for SE5way, I will save patiently for Hugo too :happy_face1:

post #108 of 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

Ok I think I am gonna rob a bank before late February.
You should...I hear young audiophiles are very popular in prison.
post #109 of 519
And they said Frenchman don't have a good sense of humor :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

You should...I hear young audiophiles are very popular in prison.
post #110 of 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

And they said Frenchman don't have a good sense of humor :P

 

just don't mention the mistress... unless he has 2.1 installed.

post #111 of 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

And they said Frenchman don't have a good sense of humor :P


Who says? Frenchmen are also very touchy ;)

post #112 of 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOtEcH View Post

Agree! I have been looking for some teasers with some impressions and a forthcoming review from Hi-Fi magazines and web sites, but nothing.. nothing!

What the.. anyway.. it may be because of those people have lost touch of what we head-fi nerds would like.. or maybe that they don't even care.. or simply because we are too eager, and that a review or teaser is beeing written "as we speak"? rolleyes.gif

 

Jude has a Hugo in his hands at the moment.. and I would guess that a review is coming out soon.. or maybe not.. if he just want's to listen to music and not do his duties to this community?! ;)

 

Look here (around the middle of the page):

http://www.head-fi.org/t/529140/show-us-your-head-fi-station-at-its-current-state-no-old-pictures-please/16545

post #113 of 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOtEcH View Post
 

 

Jude has a Hugo in his hands at the moment.. and I would guess that a review is coming out soon.. or maybe not.. if he just want's to listen to music and not do his duties to this community?! ;)

 

Look here (around the middle of the page):

http://www.head-fi.org/t/529140/show-us-your-head-fi-station-at-its-current-state-no-old-pictures-please/16545


Yeah and he listens to Kanye West *sigh* :happy_face1:

post #114 of 519
I wonder how to send music via bluetooth. Will u need a special app on cellphone?
post #115 of 519

I've gone ahead and pre-ordered one.  Delivery is due around the end of January apparently, but I'll have to wait and see.  If the Hugo meets my needs I can do away with all my mains filters, transformers and regenerators, which will be lovely!  I may even end up getting money back overall.  I doubt I'll bother taking it to work though... :-)

post #116 of 519

Hi, might I enquire which country you reside in? Just curious, as UK retailers are quoting a mid February delivery for the Hugo, so it's possible that Chord are staggering the release. Anyway, congratulations! I've pre-ordered one too.  :normal_smile :

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormfriend View Post
 

I've gone ahead and pre-ordered one.  Delivery is due around the end of January apparently, but I'll have to wait and see.  If the Hugo meets my needs I can do away with all my mains filters, transformers and regenerators, which will be lovely!  I may even end up getting money back overall.  I doubt I'll bother taking it to work though... :-)

post #117 of 519
Better unsub before making another rushed purchase.
Edited by audionewbi - 1/16/14 at 7:35am
post #118 of 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

Better unsub before making under rushed purchase.


I want to make that purchase but my wallet says no :happy_face1:

post #119 of 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post


I want to make that purchase but my wallet says no happy_face1.gif
My wallet always says no, but somehow in early mornings I find myself waking up, I manage somehow half sleep make the order and than go back to an hour nap before work only to wake up wondering what just happened.
post #120 of 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by smial1966 View Post
 

 

I'm in the UK and ordered from Custom Cable.  I asked one of their sales guys online just now and he confirmed end of January, but maybe there's been an update he's not seen?  He seemed quite confident though.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sasaki
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Head-Fi Bloggers › Sasaki › CHORD HUGO preview report