For Sale: Burson Conductor DAC / Headphone Amplifier / Pre Amplifier (Sold)
Will Ship To: Australia
I'm selling this in order to clear up some funds for a decent portable setup. This amp is only 2 months old, purchased new from Addicted to Audio in Melbourne at the end of October 2013. I am the first and only owner. I have done about 60 hours on this amp, and it is in perfect working and physical condition (no marks, scratches, etc).
Just a few things about this unit:
- in mid-November 2013, I upgraded the stock Tenor USB Module to Burson's CM6631A USB Module. I will only provide the buyer with the old Tenor USB Module if picking up - I just can't think of a way of shipping it without damaging it.
- I have lost the original stock RCA pair cable and USB cable, so I will include a Chord Company 1m RCA pair cable and a Wireworld 1m Ultraviolet USB Cable (Please see last photo above). These cables are better quality than the unbranded/generic stock cables that originally came with the Conductor.
All in all, I will include everything that came with the Conductor except the stock RCA pair cable and USB cable.
Here is the full list of items that will be shipped:
- mint Burson Conductor
- Burson CM6631A USB Module (already installed and fully functional, value: $65 AUD)
- stock power cable
- stock RCA coaxial cable
- Chord Co. Crimson VEE 1m RCA pair cable (value: $75 AUD)
- Wireworld Ultraviolet USB 1m cable (value: $70 AUD)
- original box
If picking up:
- all of the above plus stock Tenor USB module
Pick up welcome. Location is Doncaster East, VIC. Shipping within Australia only. I will cover all paypal fees.
No trades at this stage, thanks.
Thanks for reading
Edited by daveyston23 - 1/7/14 at 4:50am