Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- RSA Intruder or HiFi-M8 for CIEM Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- RSA SR71b, quad mono balanced. img. 1 & 17 Review pg 32, 34, 68, UPDATED 4/2013 for Improved... Last post on 12/27/13 at 11:54am in Portable Headphone Amps
- how good are ciems? Last post on 9/10/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH13 Pro - good for monitoring? Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:22am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 7/30/14
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by monoboy - 9/7/14 at 1:29pm
i am currently using ref1 + uber...uber is not as portable as siler\gold cable so i am looking for a replacement that has par performance with ease of use....not too sure if 8 conductor twau ref will be the one or not.
Have placed my order for the TWau reference Gold Plated the other day, :D can't wait to receive it! Uber cable interests me but way too expensive, for me atleast.
- Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser IE800 *Like New* 1 minute ago
- › Mezzo Hifi - New AK120/AK100 Mods (WM8741 in software mode) 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Mint ADL Furutech X1 24/192 iDevice USB DAC Amplifier Free Shipping... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 4 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Mint ADL Furutech X1 24/192 iDevice USB DAC Amplifier Free Shipping... 5 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)