- 4 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- RSA Intruder or HiFi-M8 for CIEM Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- RSA SR71b, quad mono balanced. img. 1 & 17 Review pg 32, 34, 68, UPDATED 4/2013 for Improved... Last post on Today at 7:55 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- how good are ciems? Last post on 9/10/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH13 Pro - good for monitoring? Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:22am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 7/30/14
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The 8 conductor looks amazing, the braid is tight and even though it has 8 wires it's quite flexible and doesn't coil up on its own that much. I received the wrong order at first but Craig was quick to reply and resolved everything and the right cable was shipped to me shortly after.
Sorry for not jumping on this forum sooner.
TWau reference is just wire so that means I can make just about anything. Im posting my new AK240 TRRS cable tonight so I will make sure to update everything. Im waiting on my new site so I have to use old HTML straight up coding so its very time consuming....
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss any cable you are interested in!!
Yes, I run a pair of Westone 4r IEMs with Whiplash TWag3 out of a RWAK100. It is a very musical combination for my music genres, which includes jazz of all types, folk, pop, rock, some country and some classical. I was using Silver Dragon v1 IEM, but Craig's TWag3 is a clear winner...it is just right. I won't be going back.
I just got my RWAK100 back from Vinnie late last week...waiting to make sure the wonderfulness I hear is not just "new/different", but actually wonderfulness...and I think it is!
I run a pair of Westone 4r IEMs with Whiplash TWag3 out of a RWAK100. It is a wonderfuly musical combination for my music preferences, which in descending order includes all types of jazz, rock, pop, folk, some country and a little classical. I was using Moon Audio Silver Dragon v1 IEM, but Craig easily converted me...there is no going back.
Thank you for your feedback. I have very similar set up as you. I am currently using my stock cable westone 4r with ak120 and they sound great. I listen mainly to pop rock and some classical. I have been planing to get a upgrade cable for my westone 4r but I am trying to decide between TWAG v2 and v3 because they are both popular.
- Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 26 seconds ago
- › Destiny 46 seconds ago
- › [The Not So] Upcoming Sennheiser Stat & Amp 1 minute ago
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › You are a skilled headphone DIY'er. I have cash. Let us help each... 2 minutes ago
- › Pathos Aurium anyone? 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)