- 4 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- RSA Intruder or HiFi-M8 for CIEM Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- RSA SR71b, quad mono balanced. img. 1 & 17 Review pg 32, 34, 68, UPDATED 4/2013 for Improved... Last post on 10/17/14 at 2:44am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 1/22/15
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
My reviews are usually long winded and detailed, but in this review im keeping things short as this is not a high-end product by any means. I have had the Sansa Clip since June of last year, and...
In my humble opinion the Sennheiser HD600 is by far one of the best sounding dynamic headphones on the market period hopefully you'll agree with me at the end of this...
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire - Page 8
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The 8 conductor looks amazing, the braid is tight and even though it has 8 wires it's quite flexible and doesn't coil up on its own that much. I received the wrong order at first but Craig was quick to reply and resolved everything and the right cable was shipped to me shortly after.
Sorry for not jumping on this forum sooner.
TWau reference is just wire so that means I can make just about anything. Im posting my new AK240 TRRS cable tonight so I will make sure to update everything. Im waiting on my new site so I have to use old HTML straight up coding so its very time consuming....
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss any cable you are interested in!!
Yes, I run a pair of Westone 4r IEMs with Whiplash TWag3 out of a RWAK100. It is a very musical combination for my music genres, which includes jazz of all types, folk, pop, rock, some country and some classical. I was using Silver Dragon v1 IEM, but Craig's TWag3 is a clear winner...it is just right. I won't be going back.
I just got my RWAK100 back from Vinnie late last week...waiting to make sure the wonderfulness I hear is not just "new/different", but actually wonderfulness...and I think it is!
I run a pair of Westone 4r IEMs with Whiplash TWag3 out of a RWAK100. It is a wonderfuly musical combination for my music preferences, which in descending order includes all types of jazz, rock, pop, folk, some country and a little classical. I was using Moon Audio Silver Dragon v1 IEM, but Craig easily converted me...there is no going back.
Thank you for your feedback. I have very similar set up as you. I am currently using my stock cable westone 4r with ak120 and they sound great. I listen mainly to pop rock and some classical. I have been planing to get a upgrade cable for my westone 4r but I am trying to decide between TWAG v2 and v3 because they are both popular.
- Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 15 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 28 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 minutes ago
- › ios7, iPhone and Apple CCK 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2