- 4 Posts. Joined 2/2014
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- RSA Intruder or HiFi-M8 for CIEM Last post on 12/27/12 at 12:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- No bass on SR-71B Last post on 6/27/11 at 8:11am in Portable Headphone Amps
- RSA SR71b, quad mono balanced. img. 1 & 17 Review pg 32, 34, 68, UPDATED 4/2013 for Improved... Last post on 12/27/13 at 11:54am in Portable Headphone Amps
- JH Audio JH13 Pro - good for monitoring? Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:22am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The High End Is Not For Everyone. Last post on 6/18/14 at 10:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 7/30/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The 8 conductor looks amazing, the braid is tight and even though it has 8 wires it's quite flexible and doesn't coil up on its own that much. I received the wrong order at first but Craig was quick to reply and resolved everything and the right cable was shipped to me shortly after.
Sorry for not jumping on this forum sooner.
TWau reference is just wire so that means I can make just about anything. Im posting my new AK240 TRRS cable tonight so I will make sure to update everything. Im waiting on my new site so I have to use old HTML straight up coding so its very time consuming....
email me at email@example.com and we can discuss any cable you are interested in!!
Yes, I run a pair of Westone 4r IEMs with Whiplash TWag3 out of a RWAK100. It is a very musical combination for my music genres, which includes jazz of all types, folk, pop, rock, some country and some classical. I was using Silver Dragon v1 IEM, but Craig's TWag3 is a clear winner...it is just right. I won't be going back.
I just got my RWAK100 back from Vinnie late last week...waiting to make sure the wonderfulness I hear is not just "new/different", but actually wonderfulness...and I think it is!
I run a pair of Westone 4r IEMs with Whiplash TWag3 out of a RWAK100. It is a wonderfuly musical combination for my music preferences, which in descending order includes all types of jazz, rock, pop, folk, some country and a little classical. I was using Moon Audio Silver Dragon v1 IEM, but Craig easily converted me...there is no going back.
Thank you for your feedback. I have very similar set up as you. I am currently using my stock cable westone 4r with ak120 and they sound great. I listen mainly to pop rock and some classical. I have been planing to get a upgrade cable for my westone 4r but I am trying to decide between TWAG v2 and v3 because they are both popular.
- Whiplash Audio's new TWau Reference wire
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ALO Audio RXMKIII Balanced Portable Amplifier Impressions 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DB-2, the Boomslang 2 with dual dacs and 24/196 input. 1st... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)