Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread - Page 21

post #301 of 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Dude...you be gushing over GR like you did with T1E.....lol

Not quite. The t1e is better, but this GR isn't far off. Wait till you hear the quality of the t1e bass. Best bass I've ever heard in an iem, and only $35.
post #302 of 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

Not quite. The t1e is better, but this GR isn't far off. Wait till you hear the quality of the t1e bass. Best bass I've ever heard in an iem, and only $35.

Not gonna argue with you...Me believe you...you know that....just realized today it's a public holiday.....so me T1E will only be here on Friday....

post #303 of 1031
Listening to Justin and Miley now with GR ......they are the Mozart of these generations ...
post #304 of 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post


 

So which of this girl is GR and which is T1E? And where is EDSE?

post #305 of 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontant View Post

So which of this girl is GR and which is T1E? And where is EDSE?

That one is GR....T1E not here yet...

This is EDSE....enjoy

post #306 of 1031
So GR is bit shy and EDSE is bit open and airy? wink.gif

beerchug.gif
post #307 of 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post

So GR is bit shy and EDSE is bit open and airy? wink.gif

beerchug.gif

Yup....me be hoping TTPOD T1E will be as what@Hisoundfi ....best bass like this

post #308 of 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post



That one is GR....T1E not here yet...

This is EDSE....enjoy
 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hisoundfi View Post

I'm taking my family to renaissance fair today, and debating on what iem looks like it could have come from the renaissance. I was thinking the kz edse lol.

Anyone else have suggestions?

@Wokei,

 

oh I see, now I can see why @Hisoundfi  got so enamored with Edse even portraying her as something that could have come from the Renaissance.  Profound.... truly profound.

post #309 of 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post

So GR is bit shy and EDSE is bit open and airy? wink.gif

beerchug.gif

 

I like your observation @Shawn71.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/a/describing-sound-a-glossary

post #310 of 1031
Would someone care to give a more detailed comparison between edse and gr? Haha (actually I'm serious... Would love to know which to buy for a friend - he's got some $80 sennheiser iem and I want to wow him with cheap and wonderful China $10 iem)
post #311 of 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Yup....me be hoping TTPOD T1E will be as what@Hisoundfi ....best bass like this


yeah just like how the Double bass sounds....biggrin.gif
post #312 of 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontant View Post

I like your observation @Shawn71.

http://www.head-fi.org/a/describing-sound-a-glossary

wink.gif
post #313 of 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by benandfaith View Post

Would someone care to give a more detailed comparison between edse and gr? Haha (actually I'm serious... Would love to know which to buy for a friend - he's got some $80 sennheiser iem and I want to wow him with cheap and wonderful China $10 iem)
Quote:
Originally Posted by benandfaith View Post

Would someone care to give a more detailed comparison between edse and gr? Haha (actually I'm serious... Would love to know which to buy for a friend - he's got some $80 sennheiser iem and I want to wow him with cheap and wonderful China $10 iem)

Me think you already have EDSE if me not mistaken .....few posts up ...Hisoundfi did give a very consice spot on impression on GR ...

Mate ....for the price of GR which is technically one iem with two sound sig ...if use black nozzle ..its a bass monster ..V type sound sig with more than decent clarity but if use red nozzle ....very balanced sound ...clarity and high sound much better with red nozzle ....its a no brainer ...

You can get GR ...and when they come ..decide which is better to be given away as gift ...or buy one for yourself ....more to gain and if you really ...really dont like them ..gift them away ..

Cheers mate.
post #314 of 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontant View Post

I like your observation @Shawn71.

http://www.head-fi.org/a/describing-sound-a-glossary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post

yeah just like how the Double bass sounds....biggrin.gif

Cant believe both of you ....behave yourself ....

You want more ...kekekekeeeeee!
post #315 of 1031
KZ EDSE ...rocks ...been listening to Annie Lennox's Live in Central Park ......very good clarity , detail and high with good extension with no sibblant .....also very good for all genre ....

Its a must have iem ....from KZ


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread