Some quick note:
1. Cable for mobile use is bunk. Sound becomes severely degraded. Audio only cable is solid.
2. Build seems nice. I wish the cups were slightly tilted to sit on the ears more flush. Certain angles work, however.
3. Sound is about what I expected: overkill bass, recessed Mids, rolled off highs with a few peaks.
4. A good deal overall as I can use the case for my Senngrado.
5. Disassembly is quite easy. Tried a few mods with the cup vents to clean up the bass. It was mildly successful, but needs more trials.
Here are a few pictures I took quickly during Disassembly.
I forgot to take a picture of the outside shield removed, but there are only one set of vents on the bottom of the cup. The top set on the shield is just for style.
Everything comes apart and goes back together easily. Just avoid stripping any screws with over tightening.
Hopefully someone else is interested and comes up with a few tweaks. I'll continue playing around with a few ideas but have limited time.