or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Interest Check] Head-fi meet in India - Page 3

Poll Results: Preferred Location

 
  • 12% (3)
    Chennai
  • 37% (9)
    Bangalore
  • 50% (12)
    Others
24 Total Votes  
post #31 of 51

mumbai meet is on guys, 8th at my place, anybody wishing to come down towards andheri west lemme know .. ill pm you the address n contact number and co ordinate

post #32 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicdrift View Post
 

mumbai meet is on guys, 8th at my place, anybody wishing to come down towards andheri west lemme know .. ill pm you the address n contact number and co ordinate

 

Looking forward for impressions and photos.

post #33 of 51

You can get more people to attend the meet by posting information about mumbai meet here. Have fun guys and don't forgot to post pics later.  


Edited by jerrick85 - 3/3/14 at 7:58am
post #34 of 51
Thread Starter 

any impression and photos from mumbai meet ?

post #35 of 51

these just dropped @ my place last weekend! the mumbai meet finally! :)
moar pictures clicked by Brendon are up on facebook, will link them soon!

lots of Cans, grado 225/325 / senn hd25 / hd280 / hd518 / 598 / hd800 / audiotechnica 700s / denon d5000 / akg 601
iems - IE8 / UE900 / WESTONE3

 

post #36 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicdrift View Post
 

these just dropped @ my place last weekend! the mumbai meet finally! :)
moar pictures clicked by Brendon are up on facebook, will link them soon!

lots of Cans, grado 225/325 / senn hd25 / hd280 / hd518 / 598 / hd800 / audiotechnica 700s / denon d5000 / akg 601
iems - IE8 / UE900 / WESTONE3

 


awesome.

 

which are the amps?

post #37 of 51
Nice. Waiting for more pics.
post #38 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicdrift View Post
 

these just dropped @ my place last weekend! the mumbai meet finally! :)
moar pictures clicked by Brendon are up on facebook, will link them soon!

lots of Cans, grado 225/325 / senn hd25 / hd280 / hd518 / 598 / hd800 / audiotechnica 700s / denon d5000 / akg 601
iems - IE8 / UE900 / WESTONE3

 

 

Great Collections. Have any pictures and impression with setup.

post #39 of 51

Congratz guys...this is great start...keep doing it, show some love to Chennai as well! hope we all can meet in Chennai or Bangalore...

post #40 of 51

Damn , missed .....didn't even know , would have got my stuff 

 

post #41 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTechAgent View Post
 

Damn , missed .....didn't even know , would have got my stuff 

 

 

WOW... you have lot of HP's there, what AMP-DAC are you using?

post #42 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicinmymind View Post
 

 

WOW... you have lot of HP's there, what AMP-DAC are you using?

At the moment the Xonar STX , will have a Burson Soloist SL added to the inventory sometime next month , my Brother is visiting Australia so... will save a ton on taxes etc ...

post #43 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTechAgent View Post

Damn , missed .....didn't even know , would have got my stuff 


The keyboard on your wall, is it paint or sticker? Sorry about the off topic question. It's bugging me since I saw you post in other thread. Nice cans by the way.
post #44 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrick85 View Post


The keyboard on your wall, is it paint or sticker? Sorry about the off topic question. It's bugging me since I saw you post in other thread. Nice cans by the way.

Glad you asked , its a sticker ...this video shows the process if you are interested (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWiOXeFZ3uA&list=UU-SV8-bUJfXjrRMnp7F8Wzw) just skip to the 2nd minute  

post #45 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTechAgent View Post
 

Glad you asked , its a sticker ...this video shows the process if you are interested (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWiOXeFZ3uA&list=UU-SV8-bUJfXjrRMnp7F8Wzw) just skip to the 2nd minute  

 

Awesome.. Thanks for the video.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: