Hello folks. First post and am a noob so be gentle - hope i can get some advice from the experts....
Was given some Bose 0E2i's but the sound leakage was bad and i dont like that so looking for some replacements:
- Budget up to £115
- Listen to pop and 60's rock mostly
- Mostly for commuting but also home listening
- Need to fold flat to go in briefcase (dont need to go small but do need to go reasonably flat/narrow)
- Source is Ipod touch and laptop
- Want to limit sound leakage - don't listen loud but dont want to have to worry about those around me getting annoyed by my music.
based on reading this forum I have come up with the following options but happy to consider others...
Creative Aurvana Live! 2 £100
Logitech Ue6000 £80
Also would I be better spending some of my budget on a portable amp (Fiio 6?). TBH i dont like the idea of the amp as its one more thing to have to charge up but I want to get a sound that is going to be significantly better than my £20 sony's...
Thanks in adance.