or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Perfect Sound Dido D901 Mini-Tour | reviews, discussion, impressions, musings, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Perfect Sound Dido D901 Mini-Tour | reviews, discussion, impressions, musings, etc. - Page 5

post #61 of 238

Wasn't Tyll supposed to get a pair of Didos?  He seemed to like the sonics when he heard them at CES last year...  Haven't seen any measurements for them either :/  Odd XD

post #62 of 238
Thread Starter 

I do think he mentioned them (or even posted a video, not sure) but no, never saw anything else about them.

post #63 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelocks View Post
 

I do think he mentioned them (or even posted a video, not sure) but no, never saw anything else about them.

 

I saw the video at CES, but that was it... 

post #64 of 238

So are these still up in the Great White North?

post #65 of 238
Thread Starter 

MuppetFace will be sending them to DigitalFreak this next week I believe. She might have some notes up on the thread soon-ish I believe. ;-)

 

 

Thanks.

post #66 of 238

Can't wait to hear what she has to say!

post #67 of 238
MF just sent them my way, they still haven't arrived but I should have them sometime within this week, hopefully.
post #68 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

MF just sent them my way, they still haven't arrived but I should have them sometime within this week, hopefully.

I hope your more generous with the impressions than she is... lol still not a darn peep outa here on this thread... I guess I can go ask on her thread... 

post #69 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

I hope your more generous with the impressions than she is... lol still not a darn peep outa here on this thread... I guess I can go ask on her thread... 


Yea, I'm the opposite, have to instantly comment about first impressions even after like 30 mins of listen. ^^ Then go back and listen a couple of hrs and come back and comment again etc. :P 


Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 1/21/14 at 1:23pm
post #70 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGWiZaRD View Post
 


Yea, I'm the opposite, have to instantly comment about first impressions even after like 30 mins of listen. ^^ Then go back and listen a couple of hrs and come back and comment again etc. :P 

Well when some one takes the time to organize a tour then ships you a $800 product, it's always nice to send them a thank you. Let's hope MF did all of that via pm... still this was Gelocks tour, he organized it and asked us to post our impression here... out of the 5 pages she's not here even once... I've asked her multiple times about in on her thread as well... Head Fi is about sharing and she doesn't seem to keen to share anything with me. Which is fine, I could care less about me, but GElocks deserves at least ONE thank you

 

on that note THANK YOU Gelocks! Looking forward to getting these :D 

post #71 of 238
Thread Starter 

Thanks Mshenay.

 

I'm pretty sure she will jump in one of these days with her impressions.

You have to remember that people have different priorities and all (i.e. I'm on the FiiO X5 tour, have the player with me like right now and frankly have not posted a lot either on it due to work, not feeling too well and other responsibilities as well so...) but I kept in touch with her via PM. ;)

 

DF should receive the player either this week or the next so in case you are "thirsty" for info/impressions, I know he will probably jump on it soon as well.

 

Thanks.

post #72 of 238
I am so freakin excited to hear these

I dont know if i will do a full review but a full comparison with the signature djs is 100%.

Regardless of the accuracy

I tend to exaggerate differences :3
post #73 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelocks View Post
 

Thanks Mshenay.

 

I'm pretty sure she will jump in one of these days with her impressions.

You have to remember that people have different priorities and all (i.e. I'm on the FiiO X5 tour, have the player with me like right now and frankly have not posted a lot either on it due to work, not feeling too well and other responsibilities as well so...) but I kept in touch with her via PM. ;)

 

DF should receive the player either this week or the next so in case you are "thirsty" for info/impressions, I know he will probably jump on it soon as well.

 

Thanks.

I get that but when you on head fi on a regular bassis, to make posts it's not a big deal to spend 4 mins checking in, but you have a good point :3 thanks Gelocks ^^

 

ohh a comparision to the fancy Sig DJ would be nice! 

post #74 of 238
The Dido still isn't on my hands as of yet. I guess they'll be here sometime next week.
post #75 of 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

The Dido still isn't on my hands as of yet. I guess they'll be here sometime next week.

U got a tracking number, if so you should be fine 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Perfect Sound Dido D901 Mini-Tour | reviews, discussion, impressions, musings, etc.