or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Upgrade from ATH-M50 to Sennheiser Momentum, would it be a good upgrade?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Upgrade from ATH-M50 to Sennheiser Momentum, would it be a good upgrade? - Page 2

post #16 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by udvark View Post

I just received my momentums today by UPS. I got to listen through them at Best Buy the. Other day against others they had in the store for demo. They were the best in my opinions in isolation, sound wise they sounded really good to me and the bass wasn't as hard on my song choices. So, I think they are pretty sweet for what it's worth and the carrying case is cool, stiff and seems to keep them protected very well. I havent put my headphones down all day lol and they are comfortable


mmm... @endallchaos, I wouldn't be so quick to jump to the awesome. YMMV. I personally found the Momentums to be uncomfortable to wear after 1-2 hours due to their real-world on-ear fit (despite the over-ear name). However, their earpad material is definitely very nice: very soft real leather.

 

I would definitely recommend going to best buy or somewhere that you can demo these in person or get em from somewhere with a nice return policy just in case. Hope you really like em tho!

post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by money4me247 View Post


mmm... @endallchaos
, I wouldn't be so quick to jump to the awesome. YMMV. I personally found the Momentums to be uncomfortable to wear after 1-2 hours due to their real-world on-ear fit (despite the over-ear name). However, their earpad material is definitely very nice: very soft real leather.

I would definitely recommend going to best buy or somewhere that you can demo these in person or get em from somewhere with a nice return policy just in case. Hope you really like em tho!

I went to 2 different best buy's about a week ago and tried all of the headphones they had for demo and the momentum's weren't there... Before I bought my M50's, when I didn't know anything about headphones, I used the Solo HD's, which are on ear, they were very uncomfortable the first few weeks, but then I got used to them, so, the momentums shouldn't be that big of a problem?
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by endallchaos View Post

I went to 2 different best buy's about a week ago and tried all of the headphones they had for demo and the momentum's weren't there... Before I bought my M50's, when I didn't know anything about headphones, I used the Solo HD's, which are on ear, they were very uncomfortable the first few weeks, but then I got used to them, so, the momentums shouldn't be that big of a problem?

Yea, the momentums should be more comfortable than the on-ear beats.

post #19 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by money4me247 View Post

Yea, the momentums should be more comfortable than the on-ear beats.

Cool, so I'll probably get them very soon! thanks for the info! smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Upgrade from ATH-M50 to Sennheiser Momentum, would it be a good upgrade?