I thought this thread was necessary for all of us iBasso DX50/DX90 owners to share the wallpapers that we made/use for our player.
Please keep the word limit down (If possible), and I suppose it's best if we try to just post the wallpaper(s) (OPTIONAL: With a little title or a few words for a description, etc), and try not to get into any further discussions that may escalate, such as compliments or put downs, where people will tend to reply with a "Thank you", etc. Those compliments can be left in the Thumbs Up Reputation option that Head-Fi has.
All the best, and happy posting! Looking forward to seeing all the wallpapers.
DISCLAIMER: Upon posting your wallpaper(s) in this thread, you are agreeing to allow others to use your wallpaper, and complaining won't be tolerated.
How To Use Wallpapers on The iBasso DX50/DX90 (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- Have an iBasso DX50/DX90.
- Have a Micro-USB to USB cable.
- Be on firmware v1.27 or above.
- Have the desired image/wallpaper of correct size - 320 pixels in width, and 240 pixels in height (320 x 240).
- Have the desired image/wallpaper in .png format (If not, this can be easily fixed in programs, such as Photoshop).
- Boot up iBasso DX50/DX90
- Connect iBasso DX50/DX90 to the computer/laptop via Micro-USB to USB cable.
- Select desired image/wallpaper of correct size (320 x 240) and format (.png).
- Rename the desired image/wallpaper file to "Wallpaper.png" (NOTE: For Windows 8 users, zzzzero had discovered that it is not necessary to add the ".png" to the end of the"wallpaper" title.)
- Copy/Cut and paste the desired image/wallpaper file into the ROOT directory of the DX50/DX90. (For those who don't know what this is, it is the DX50/DX90 itself, NOT the Micro SD card, SD card adapter or OTG USB/hard-drive)
- (Safety) Disconnect iBasso DX50/DX90 from computer/laptop.
If you have completed the above steps, then you should have your desired image/wallpaper successfully installed onto your iBasso DX50/DX90 player.
Edited by SkyBleu - 9/15/14 at 1:54am