post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 


I have ordered a Burson Soloist and now trying to decide on a DAC unit for it.

I was reading the Yulong D100 review and saw that it has a built in amp. In the review they talked about using a higher end amp with it.

How do you bypass the built in amp in these combo's if you just want to use the DAC ? 

The other 2 DAC's I'm looking at are the Peachtree Dac ItX or the Concero.

I purchased a HD650 and an E17 and now deciding on a system that I can live with for a while.