or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Astell & Kern AK240
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Astell & Kern AK240 - Page 570

post #8536 of 8541
Quote:
Originally Posted by liyzag1 View Post
 


actually in the last week i changed everything

 

now my steup is :

 

COWON D + SE535 = GYM

 

AK240 + ROX 1 + DHC SILVER 8 WIRE = TRAVEL 


Ha!  Mine is:

 

AK240 + Sweat Towel + Klipsch X11 = GYM

 

AK240 + Hugo + Continental V5 + Fostex X00 = TRAVEL (It's a commitment.)

post #8537 of 8541

The AK240 has become something of a daily driver. This role was formerly occupied by my DX50 or my DP-X1, but the AK240's overall superiority (SQ, UI, handling) proved simply irresistible. These days, I use it with my Audio-Technica IM04 a lot.

post #8538 of 8541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
 

The AK240 has become something of a daily driver. This role was formerly occupied by my DX50 or my DP-X1, but the AK240's overall superiority (SQ, UI, handling) proved simply irresistible. These days, I use it with my Audio-Technica IM04 a lot.


Yeah, the 240's UI was created by technical wizards, although I do miss the magical dragging and dropping of folders and the drawing of EQ curves, of the early FW. Oh, and there was the volume control problem for a bit but other than that, the UI functions flawlessly. 

post #8539 of 8541
Quote:
Originally Posted by chawya22 View Post


Yeah, the 240's UI was created by technical wizards, although I do miss the magical dragging and dropping of folders and the drawing of EQ curves, of the early FW. Oh, and there was the volume control problem for a bit but other than that, the UI functions flawlessly. 
Heh. To be frank, compared to my other DAPs, the AK240's UI is fantastic. It's not perfect, but you have little complaints from me. It's certainly levels above my other players, such as the DX50 and even the AK100.
post #8540 of 8541

wat is the fastest way to transfer files using windows 10 

 

am transferring 160gb frm pc to ak240

it says 13 hours !!!

post #8541 of 8541
Quote:
Originally Posted by liyzag1 View Post
 

wat is the fastest way to transfer files using windows 10 

 

am transferring 160gb frm pc to ak240

it says 13 hours !!!

 

If you're transferring it to the internal disk, the fastest way is to go to bed or work and be patient. Transferring a lot of songs to the internal disk just takes this long. There really is no fast way. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The Astell & Kern AK240