Considering the cheapo little Sansa I had several years ago managed it, the fact that a £2000+ top-of-the-range 21st century DAP can't is rather embarrassing, both for the manufacturer and the person who bought it trying to justify the cost of it...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DX90 vs ak240 vs ak120 help Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:27am in Portable Source Gear
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 Last post on Yesterday at 12:33 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $599 Lehmannaudio Traveller Last post on 8/25/14 at 3:23am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Recommendations wanted for Full size headphones for an active lifestyle (mainly metal and Trance ) Last post on 8/14/14 at 4:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone performance 880 Last post on 8/10/14 at 10:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
The Astell & Kern AK240 - Page 367
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #5492 of 5494
10/1/14 at 7:42am
I'd rather not start a 30+ minute song from the beginning when I've reached halfway through and get to a place (i.e. my work) where I have to switch the player off.
post #5493 of 5494
10/1/14 at 7:43am
- The Astell & Kern AK240
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3646 Active Users (700 Members and 2946 Guests)
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 5 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 59 seconds ago
- › Reviewers Wanted: Be One Of The First to Experience the RHA T10i 1 minute ago
- › FS: Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball kit (or finished build) + many... 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Suggest me a headphone under 150 $ 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › FS: HD800 (like new) 2 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 3 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 3 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)