Jimmy in Chicago and willcall him tomorrow to get the review unit hooked in and see how it works with the imac.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DX90 vs ak240 vs ak120 help Last post on 7/23/14 at 11:27am in Portable Source Gear
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 Last post on Yesterday at 12:33 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $599 Lehmannaudio Traveller Last post on 8/25/14 at 3:23am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Recommendations wanted for Full size headphones for an active lifestyle (mainly metal and Trance ) Last post on 8/14/14 at 4:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ultrasone performance 880 Last post on 8/10/14 at 10:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
The Astell & Kern AK240 - Page 189
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Scheduled to be fixed ion the next release. :-)
I am using a cable from UE on my UE18 but Drew at Moons doing both cables for both IEM. I have not used one on the Roxanne yet.
UE sells 2.5mm balanced cables or are you just using the standard supplied single ended cable like me?
They sent me a cable looks like it was standard cable with a new jack
Try contacting Ted the owner/cable maker of Headphone Lounge. Good pricing, good quality, excellent customer service. Bought my 240 and balanced cable for the UM Mentor from him.
For covers on the AK240. Do I need to tag the covers to the files to make covers appear. When I put "folder.jpg" into the folder with the music files (flac, mp3) the cover is now shown.
Are there any size requirements for this to work as I find that adding the cover to each file adds more size to each file.
I like the fact that RW gives consumer a choice, but so hoping they will make their own player to compete.
It seems to depend on what music you play. Someone used it for about 7 hours, which seems about right. I find it drains faster playing DSD files.
Not done a marathon session yet but playing 16/44 flacs it uses up 10% an hour on my UE18 pro. WIFI and BT off, minimal screen time. Any higher rates eg 24/96 or DSD will consume battery life faster. Want more battery life then get an external USB battery pack
- The Astell & Kern AK240
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Suggest me a headphone under 150 $ 54 seconds ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 2 minutes ago
- › New York Audio Show 2014 ***Now With Discounted Tickets Info*** 4 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 8 5 minutes ago
- › Less than $300 Over the Ear for my Teenage Son (who wants Beats!) 5 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › DSS2 or Mixamp Pro 2013 5 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)