Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Replace AK120 with AK240 or go AK120 + Chord hugo Last post on 4/28/15 at 12:00am in Portable Source Gear
- DX90 vs ak240 vs ak120 help Last post on 4/28/15 at 12:03am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell&Kern, what's the best/great IEM to use? Last post on Yesterday at 7:52 pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- How much better can the DAP listening experience get? Last post on 2/17/15 at 6:53am in Portable Source Gear
- Astell kern ak120 help or advice needed Last post on 2/13/15 at 8:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
The Astell & Kern AK240 - Page 68
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They got swamped. Again
I'm happy I got mine quick.
Roxanne has problem With their cable Connector , it break Easy during their tighten The cable to The ear piece
That's the last of their problems. One guy recieved his with a finger print on the finish, right on the faceplate to. Another guy had white ones but the whites were different. And then one guys case was pitted like nothing I've ever seen before.
Quality control issues like I've never seen for some premium headphones.
Posts moved to the ZX1 thread.
We have the Hugo in house right now and will eventually have the AK240 to compare. I have to say the Hugo is phenomenal! We shall see how it plays out.
I'm looking forward to pairing that baby with other DAPs :)
looking forward hearing your comparaison between the HUGO sound and the AK240 sound. Very interested to get your advice...
But.... what PORTABLE source will you can propose for the HUGO ?
A "pico-battery opperated-Aurender" ? A...AK240 ?
There are NO micro battery portable audio server available today !
Edited by bmichels - 1/21/14 at 11:25am
- The Astell & Kern AK240
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 58 seconds ago
- › W3 VERSUS W30 - - EXCITING NEWS! 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 7 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 8 minutes ago
- › AUDIO GD DSD Playback (for all supported models) 10 minutes ago
- › Question about playing particular song 10 minutes ago
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2