Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download & general information . . . . . . . . . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download & general information . . . . .... - Page 254

post #3796 of 7334
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekingduck View Post

Anyone knows if the DX90's gonna get Rockbox?

No one knows yet. but I hope soon RB goes to DX90 as well
post #3797 of 7334
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRomance86 View Post
 

 

My card is formatted in exFAT.  I have nothing on my card but directories full of a mixture of MP3 and FLAC.  I'll try reformatting my card too and see if it helps... 

This is interesting, I also noticed the fade in/fade out effect several times. I also use a 64 gb sandisk exfat.

post #3798 of 7334
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRomance86 View Post
 

 

I also experience this issue.  The sound will randomly fade out for a couple of seconds in the middle of a song, then fade back in.  I am using the SanDisk Ultra 64 GB for my micro SD card.

thats is really bad can 

post #3799 of 7334
Quote:
Originally Posted by likearake View Post
 

Hey guys

 

Was wondering if anybody has tried using the USB-OTG function of this DAP with an external hard drive?

 

Does this work?

 

Many thanks.

I tried it with a 1 gb seagate. Didnt't work. Also tried a 128 gb usb disk, Works fine but uses a lot of your battery.

post #3800 of 7334
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRomance86 View Post
 

 

I also experience this issue.  The sound will randomly fade out for a couple of seconds in the middle of a song, then fade back in.  I am using the SanDisk Ultra 64 GB for my micro SD card.

I experienced that too, but ONLY when listening to music while scanning a new card … it was as if the CPU could not keep up with the other tasks the player was performing at the moment. No issues at all, for the moment (fingers crossed:wink:), simply listening to whatever the library has in it after initial scanning.

post #3801 of 7334

 

And so mine came today! Not gonna say much here because I'm just too engrossed with listening to this beast! :etysmile:

post #3802 of 7334
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post


No one knows yet. but I hope soon RB goes to DX90 as well

Should RB improve the DX90 SQ-wise, or only UI-wise? And does RB support the touchscreen?

post #3803 of 7334
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaTou069 View Post
 

Should RB improve the DX90 SQ-wise, or only UI-wise? And does RB support the touchscreen?

For sure RB will just give you a neutral, transparent FR curve and totally colorless by default. Then with it's advanced sound settings/EQ you can fine tune it to your liking. Some considers it an advantage, some do not. In short RB doesn't do anything SQ wise except bring out how the DAC exactly sound like.

post #3804 of 7334
I am sure it has been asked million times but can DX90 be used as a usb dac/amp device? playing tunes from foobar with ASIO and amping it? rolleyes.gif
post #3805 of 7334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachkebia View Post

I am sure it has been asked million times but can DX90 be used as a usb dac/amp device? playing tunes from foobar with ASIO and amping it? rolleyes.gif

 

If you were sure, why not try the thread search function.. or even try looking through DX90's information on the web? It is all very easy to find tbh

post #3806 of 7334
Kartveli xar nachyebia?:-)
post #3807 of 7334
kibatono smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by philiptw View Post

If you were sure, why not try the thread search function.. or even try looking through DX90's information on the web? It is all very easy to find tbh
i know it cant be used as dac but I am not sure if amp can be used in conjunction with amp. I could not find any information on ibasso website.
Edited by Nachkebia - 4/20/14 at 6:38am
post #3808 of 7334
Ar megona kartvels.tu vipovidi ak
Sasiamovnoa:-)
post #3809 of 7334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachkebia View Post

kibatono smily_headphones1.gif
i know it cant be used as dac but I am not sure if amp can be used in conjunction with amp. I could not find any information on ibasso website.

There is no line in so it cant be used as a stand alone amp. Dap or usb dac once the implementation is finalized
Edited by nc8000 - 4/20/14 at 6:59am
post #3810 of 7334
What's with ostracizing the rest of us by not speaking English.... ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download & general information . . . . . . . . . .