Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download & general information . . . . . . . . . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download & general information . . . . .... - Page 80

post #1186 of 7472

I obviously didn't find it so but viva le difference.:smile: I'm also looking very forward to the DX90. You can buy 2 for the imaginary presale price of the Calyx.:wink_face: 

post #1187 of 7472
Quote:
Originally Posted by KT66 View Post
 

I wouldn't call the X5 coloured, a bit brightly lit, but quite true to source.

I hope the X90 sounds like my MDAC!

I got to listen to a demo x5 and I would call the HO colored. The LO was more clean/neutral. For my ears at least

post #1188 of 7472
Quote:
Originally Posted by viet1357911 View Post
 

Don't know what to choose X5 or Dx90 :confused_face(1): :confused_face(1)::confused_face(1):


I will probably buy both.

 

:-)

post #1189 of 7472
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
 

I obviously didn't find it so but viva le difference.:smile: I'm also looking very forward to the DX90. You can buy 2 for the imaginary presale price of the Calyx.:wink_face: 

 

Yeah you can buy DX90 as early as next week and can wait for M after a few months. At least there is no pressure to buy M and easier to wait until there is a way to demo it and find out if it's as good as Calyx says.

post #1190 of 7472
I guessed awhile back that the DX90 would be out first before the X5, it just sucks we don't no everything about it tell the day it goes on sale. I know what's inside but it would be nice if Ibasso was stating this.
post #1191 of 7472
Quote:
Originally Posted by irrational View Post


I will probably buy both.

:-)
I'm thinking either the DX90 or the X7, I do like the X5 ( I have the tour one right now) but I was hoping it would be a lot better than my DX50/D42 combo which to me it is not. IMO. I do like a lot of things about the X5 but its not for me, hopefully the X7 will be.
post #1192 of 7472
Thread Starter 

The 90 will play DSD by converting to PCM. 

post #1193 of 7472
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post
 

The 90 will play DSD by converting to PCM. 

Is this from Ibasso or just based on current firmware?

post #1194 of 7472

Wish they had it on pre-order.

This looks to be a real nice DAP.

post #1195 of 7472
Should go on order next week so perhaps already tomorrow
post #1196 of 7472

any website are now selling the DX50 at $ 200 and I'm really debating whether to buy it now or wait for DX90, DX90 seems to you that should significantly improve the sound of the headphones I ordered DUNU DN1000.

 

Please help me decide.

 

I want to connect them only to DUNU DN1000 and I use only the music, I do not need quality screen video, etc. (I have GALAXY S3 now for that)


Edited by nati8056 - 3/16/14 at 12:21pm
post #1197 of 7472
Quote:
Originally Posted by nati8056 View Post
 

Masdrop are now selling the DX50 at $ 200 and I'm really debating whether to buy it now or wait for DX90, DX90 seems to you that should significantly improve the sound of the headphones I ordered DUNU DN1000.

 

Please help me decide.

 

I want to connect them only to DUNU DN1000 and I use only the music, I do not need quality screen video, etc. (I have GALAXY S3 now for that)


DX90 looks to be a big improvement over the DX50, if you can afford it. How big remains to be seen, but the specs difference is impressive.

At $200 the DX50 is still a bargain.

post #1198 of 7472
I know the headphones DUNU not require an amp, and the question how the DX90 will improve the sound compared to the DX50,
i have not Over-Ear Headphones that require an amp, I only have the DUNU and the question its how the DX90 will be good to my uses?.

thanks..
post #1199 of 7472
Quote:
Originally Posted by nati8056 View Post

....the question its how the DX90 will be good to my uses?.
 

 

Impossible to answer until the DX90 is actually realeased and heard....well at least to the rest of us. ;) 

post #1200 of 7472

DELETE


Edited by Mython - 4/1/14 at 4:31pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download & general information . . . . . . . . . .