Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions- New dac software! & 2.1.5 FW. . . . . . . . . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions- New dac software! & 2.1.5 FW.... - Page 442

post #6616 of 10058
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTSxJP View Post

Looking to purchase the DX90. Will the Beyerdynamics DT-770 250 OHMS be enough to drive? Or do I need an amp?

I have used the DT880 250 ohm version with the DX50 in the past and imo there was a big improvement in SQ when I put the BH2 (only $100) in between.

 

Nowadays I use the DX90 with a PS500 / LCD2 and I'm on the fence for a Pico Power. Anybody out there with experience concerning this combination?

post #6617 of 10058
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Hey guys, I downloaded the USB DAC driver but I don't know how to use it? 


 



Solution 100% function is normal boot:

1. Run dseo13b.exe program - http://www.ngohq.com/?page=dseo
2. click "enable test mode". This allows 64 bit Windows 7 to be used for testing drivers
3. Now open Device Manager and find the location of the unsigned drivers that wont work, by expanding Properties and Driver Details. Your looking for something like C:\Windows\System32\drivers\xxxxxxx.sys
4. Run dseo13b.exe program again
5. This time select "sign a system file" and put in the location of the file you found in Device Manager
6. Repeat for all files in question then close. You have now assigned a signature to those files
7. Reboot
post #6618 of 10058

one concern, each time i do factory reset i loose my playlist file. 

i'm a mac user, how can i save that file to avoid losing it ?

 

thanks in advance

sam

post #6619 of 10058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerouac View Post
 

I have used the DT880 250 ohm version with the DX50 in the past and imo there was a big improvement in SQ when I put the BH2 (only $100) in between.

 

Nowadays I use the DX90 with a PS500 / LCD2 and I'm on the fence for a Pico Power. Anybody out there with experience concerning this combination?

 

 

i also use the Beyerdynamic DT880 250ohm with the DX90 and am happy to say to say it drives them fine...even my relativly low level vinly rips although for these I can be up in the 240 - 255 volume area. On the middle gain setting though it is less. they drive CD level music very well. I dont think I would ever go very much above 255 with the 880's but if i do I always have an external amp for that

post #6620 of 10058
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon parker View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerouac View Post
 

I have used the DT880 250 ohm version with the DX50 in the past and imo there was a big improvement in SQ when I put the BH2 (only $100) in between.

 

Nowadays I use the DX90 with a PS500 / LCD2 and I'm on the fence for a Pico Power. Anybody out there with experience concerning this combination?

 

 

i also use the Beyerdynamic DT880 250ohm with the DX90 and am happy to say to say it drives them fine...even my relativly low level vinly rips although for these I can be up in the 240 - 255 volume area. On the middle gain setting though it is less. they drive CD level music very well. I dont think I would ever go very much abovearrow-10x10.png 255 with the 880's but if i do I always have an external amp for that

Hi Jon,

 

Thanks for the response, but I ment the DX90 / Pico Power combination.

I sold my DT880 last year & should have been more specific...

:beerchug:

 

post #6621 of 10058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerouac View Post
 

Hi Jon,

 

Thanks for the response, but I ment the DX90 / Pico Power combination.

I sold my DT880 last year & should have been more specific...

:beerchug:

 

Whoops, my fault, always doing that - sometimes I can t see the woods for the trees :D

post #6622 of 10058

I got my 128 GB microsd card today. I plugged it into the pc and OH what do you know - I ONLY GET 119GB!!

I almost want to become a politician JUST to pass a law banning these theiving bastards of companies who sell way less

than advertised due to a small technicality

 

If they sell a card advertising 128gb and you only get 119gb then they should manufacture cards that are 137GB

 

Am i right ? :D

post #6623 of 10058
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon parker View Post

I got my 128 GB microsd card today. I plugged it into the pc and OH what do you know - I ONLY GET 119GB!!
I almost want to become a politician JUST to pass a law banning these theiving bastards of companies who sell way less
than advertised due to a small technicality

If they sell a card advertising 128gb and you only get 119gb then they should manufacture cards that are 137GB

Am i right ? biggrin.gif
Legal Disclaimers
(1) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (2) HD (1280x720) video support and results will vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors. (3) Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. (4) Card only. See product packaging for additional information and limitations. (5) Ordinary cards up to 5 MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (6) Up to 30 MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (7) Download and installation required.

You would be a bad politician anyway smily_headphones1.gif
post #6624 of 10058
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon parker View Post
 

I got my 128 GB microsd card today. I plugged it into the pc and OH what do you know - I ONLY GET 119GB!!

I almost want to become a politician JUST to pass a law banning these theiving bastards of companies who sell way less

than advertised due to a small technicality

 

If they sell a card advertising 128gb and you only get 119gb then they should manufacture cards that are 137GB

 

Am i right ? :D

http://www.tweakandtrick.com/2013/07/lost-storage-space.html

post #6625 of 10058

"1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes"

 

yes, but this clearly is not true. otherwise I would get 128gb but as i said I actually get 119gb

There have been legal class actions in the past about this false advertising.

Yes i would be a bad politician but thats another story

 

"If you purchased a SanDisk, Lexar Media, PNY Electronics, Fujifilm, or Kodak flash memory device in the USA between February 1, 2000 and February 7, 2006 for personal use, you can receive 5% of the price back or 10% off a new flash memory device.

It applies to flash memory cards, CompactFlash cards, SmartMedia cards, MultiMedia cards, SecureDigital (SD) cards, xD-picture cards, Memory Sticks, USB memory, USB drives, thumb drives, JumpDrives, and digital cameras with integrated flash memory.

This is the result of a class action suit that claimed these companies misled buyers about device capacities."

 

I am pissed of this still goes on

post #6626 of 10058
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon parker View Post

"1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes"

yes, but this clearly is not true. otherwise I would get 128gb but as i said I actually get 119gb
There have been legal class actions in the past about this false advertising.
Yes i would be a bad politician but thats another story

"If you purchased a SanDisk, Lexar Media, PNY Electronics, Fujifilm, or Kodak flash memory device in the USA between February 1, 2000 and February 7, 2006 for personal use, you can receive 5% of the price back or 10% off a new flash memory device.


It applies to flash memory cards, CompactFlash cards, SmartMedia cards, MultiMedia cards, SecureDigital (SD) cards, xD-picture cards, Memory Sticks, USB memory, USB drives, thumb drives, JumpDrives, and digital cameras with integrated flash memory.


This is the result of a class action suit that claimed these companies misled buyers about device capacities."

I am pissed of this still goes on
That's what the disclaimers are for. They are within the legal limits. Good luck trying to sue lol.
post #6627 of 10058
Quote:

 

Thanks for the link - I am aware in general of the reasoning BUT because they use a system of measurement that is DIFFERENT to a computers system of measurement they can can save 14-16GB per TB sold

Im sorry but I find this criminal because you do not recieve what you were led to by the title. If i pay for 128gb shouldn't i get 128gb??

 

Anyway sorry - no more derailing x

Im still made up to have SO much HiRes music on my DX90 :d 

post #6628 of 10058

What you say is true but atleast you got that much memory which wasn't possible before..

 

Still waiting for properly signed 64-bit drivers >.<

post #6629 of 10058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel777 View Post

one concern, each time i do factory reset i loose my playlist file. 
i'm a mac user, how can i save that file to avoid losing it ?

thanks in advance
sam

I don't think you can save that. As far as I'm aware it resides inside the Android filesystem which is not accessible via usb
post #6630 of 10058

@RainHeavenThat's true - just loaded up 130 albums, 25 @192-24  and 105 other at 24-96. Lovely! :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions- New dac software! & 2.1.5 FW. . . . . . . . . .