or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear ›  DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . . - Page 224

post #3346 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBiotek View Post
 


Andy, probably quite a few others have not seen any updates yet, but I understand that doesn't do much to make you feel better. There have been a few comments (buried now) where DX50 owners said they received their order before seeing any shipping status updates! Keep in mind also that items are still moving through the system sometimes, but each change may not get immediately entered. Also, depending on how the DHL tracking system works, it may take a while for updates to actually show up on the "customer" tracking portal. I get this very frequently even with domestic FedEx, UPS, and USPS shipments. I use different business "enterprise" applications at my work, so I am (unfortunately) well-versed on how long some database changes may take to appear on the customer/end-user side. Hang in there. I didn't see any change in status on my order for the first few days myself.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'm just frustrated that they haven't even acknowledged my order at all. Not a peep. I can't check the status 'cos there's nothing to check. I wish they could at least respond to my email. I'm traveling for two weeks next wednesday, and I'm sure I don't need to tell you how much I'd like to have it before I leave.

-Andy

post #3347 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by theosteopath View Post
 

Thanks for the info. I guess I'm just frustrated that they haven't even acknowledged my order at all. Not a peep. I can't check the status 'cos there's nothing to check. I wish they could at least respond to my email. I'm traveling for two weeks next wednesday, and I'm sure I don't need to tell you how much I'd like to have it before I leave.

-Andy

That's odd - I have sent about 3 emails to them with a question or two - I have always got a return message within 24 hours - never same day, but within a day - Although none of my questions have concerned the shipping of the actual product - I have made a pact with myself not to get after them about the shipping - I get it when I get it.

post #3348 of 13841

I have just received my DX90 :D

 

The SQ is MUCH better than the DX50 with my JH13s.

post #3349 of 13841
Finally some progress, I might be getting it tomorrow or Saturday, it's in the US:

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 08:55
Origin Service Area: SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE - SINGAPORE
Further Detail:
Next Step:
Destination Service Area: BOSTON, MA - USA
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 Location Time
9 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 08:55

It's encouraging and it's coming my way hopefully soon enough.

Can't you tell my excitement by my grinning face? ksc75smile.gif
post #3350 of 13841

Well my DX90 made it to Canada and cleared customs and it was supposed to be delivered today. However, all of a sudden they put my shipment on hold. I'm assuming they suspected something suspicious with a so-call $20 usb soundcard and decided to inspect it :mad:

post #3351 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav007 View Post

Well my DX90 made it to Canada and cleared customs and it was supposed to be delivered today. However, all of a sudden they put my shipment on hold. I'm assuming they suspected something suspicious with a so-call $20 usb soundcard and decided to inspect it mad.gif

Lol I guess you can't fool everyone. Hope you won't have to pay too much duty taxes, don't despair it's almost in your hands. beerchug.gif

They should report it as a portable sound card, that would fly a lot better. tongue.gif
Edited by musicheaven - 4/16/14 at 10:07am
post #3352 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post


Lol I guess you can't fool everyone. Hope you won't have to pay too much duty taxes, don't despair it's almost in your hands. beerchug.gif


I don't mind paying $18 customs like last time, but I wish they would just speed up the process and delivery my DX90.

post #3353 of 13841

Guys, hows the bass on DX90?? Can you compare to something that is not DX50?

post #3354 of 13841
Finally a reply- looks like my dx90 is in Ohio. Assuming all goes smoothly, Friday?
-Andy
post #3355 of 13841

I've contacted iBasso about it, and hope to have a resolution soon, but for now, my DX90 is essentially unusable.

post #3356 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by theosteopath View Post

Finally a reply- looks like my dx90 is in Ohio. Assuming all goes smoothly, Friday?
-Andy

 

Glad you got some info Andy, not only that it's travelling, I would have been going spare as well if heard nothing while others all had tracking.

post #3357 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobgoblinpie View Post
 

I've contacted iBasso about it, and hope to have a resolution soon, but for now, my DX90 is essentially unusable.

 

Tried other Micro cards? FAT32, NTFS ex-FAT etc?  I had to format my X5 cards IN the player to get everything ok,

  DX90 doesn't have inbuilt formatting does it?

post #3358 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobgoblinpie View Post
 

Not a good start for iBasso..... Both screen protectors are utter crap. One was disgustingly scratched all over, the other was a pain in the arse, and the bit you pull off left sticky stuff on the protector. Not good.

 

It also refuses to do anything with my micro SD card... I'm getting the weirdest sense of déjà vu....

 

Hi Hobgoblinpie,

 

I got my DX90 today and also have some hick ups with it. . When I enter a microsd card it doesnt ask to scan it. At first he saw no music on it at all. So I did a factory reset and he finds the music. But when I switch between different micro sd's  he has lost all of the content again. I have to do a factory reset every time. I also use a sd to microsd card convertor. He can't find it at all, even after a factory reset.

Maybe some beta pigs problems, I als send an e-mail to Ibasso so let's keeps our fingers crossed for a good solution.


Edited by dafos58 - 4/16/14 at 11:37am
post #3359 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH13 View Post
 

 

Tried other Micro cards? FAT32, NTFS ex-FAT etc?  I had to format my X5 cards IN the player to get everything ok,

  DX90 doesn't have inbuilt formatting does it?

 

I've tried FAT32 and ex-FAT. The DX90 recognises it, but refuses to do a scan of it. It will start, and the orange bar will never appear. I can manually scan the files in, but it does the same thing after every 20 or so files. It seems to be freezing less frequently now, but I'm only down to artists beginning with the letter C...

 

Another oddity I've encountered is with 'ée'. My DX90 seems to create three of the same artist, but the 'ée' in the last two is replaced with Japanese/Chinese characters. Here's a picture:

 

http://imageshack.com/a/img845/2741/9f9m.jpg

 

Somewhat unsurprisingly, these glitched artists and albums cause the DX90 to freeze. 

post #3360 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobgoblinpie View Post
 

 

I've tried FAT32 and ex-FAT. The DX90 recognises it, but refuses to do a scan of it. It will start, and the orange bar will never appear. I can manually scan the files in, but it does the same thing after every 20 or so files. It seems to be freezing less frequently now, but I'm only down to artists beginning with the letter C...

 

Another oddity I've encountered is with 'ée'. My DX90 seems to create three of the same artist, but the 'ée' in the last two is replaced with Japanese/Chinese characters. Here's a picture:

 

http://imageshack.com/a/img845/2741/9f9m.jpg

 

Somewhat unsurprisingly, these glitched artists and albums cause the DX90 to freeze. 

 

How is playing by folder view which is all I have tried?  Did you copy music by inserting card in PC/Laptop and copying?  I just had a freeze trying direct into player but I suspect PC went to sleep!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear ›  DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .