or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear ›  DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . . - Page 199

post #2971 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

Don't worry, they get their share. We hold the world record for highest tax pressure on the planet. Add to that 25% sales tax on everything, additional taxes on alcohol, sugar, tobacco, gas, power... anything really. My favorite is the 180% (ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY PERCENT) tax on cars. Well at least we also have weather like the British. No wonder there's no civil wars here, who the hell would fight over this place? :D

 

By the way, just got a text from DHL - my DX90 will arrive tomorrow. 

 

Sh*t is going down!! :biggrin:

post #2972 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

Don't worry, they get their share. We hold the world record for highest tax pressure on the planet. Add to that 25% sales tax on everything, additional taxes on alcohol, sugar, tobacco, gas, power... anything really. My favorite is the 180% (ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY PERCENT) tax on cars. Well at least we also have weather like the British. No wonder there's no civil wars here, who the hell would fight over this place? :D

 

By the way, just got a text from DHL - my DX90 will arrive tomorrow. 


Nah your kidding a 180% on Cars?

I feel for ya!

I know you will do a review and I'll go out and buy DX90 and continue eating and drinking "rice and water".:D

post #2973 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav007 View Post
 

Mines processed in Hong Kong, probably won't receive it until Wednesday or Thursday.


[evil]Nice posts counter, high five for that :evil: [/evil]

post #2974 of 13841

I wouldn't give to much thought about the DHL tracking. For my DX50 it still showed Hong Kong when it arrived at my door.

post #2975 of 13841

Talked to DHL and found out some things:

 

1. My DX90 has not even been picked up. They have no idea about the whole label being created in Singapore thing? :confused:

 

2. Found my tracking number for the X5, which Head-Direct has not given me, even after me asking them repeatedly. This also is not picked up? So both are not picked up label is created last week. :angry_face:

 

3. Once picked up the DX90 will arrive in the U.S.A. in 24 hours (barring delay by customs)

post #2976 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

Don't worry, they get their share. We hold the world record for highest tax pressure on the planet. Add to that 25% sales tax on everything, additional taxes on alcohol, sugar, tobacco, gas, power... anything really. My favorite is the 180% (ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY PERCENT) tax on cars. Well at least we also have weather like the British. No wonder there's no civil wars here, who the hell would fight over this place? biggrin.gif

By the way, just got a text from DHL - my DX90 will arrive tomorrow. 

Shush that's highway robbery frown.gif ok then I'll shut up. No news on my DX90 most likely in a custom officer's hand trying to figure out how it works biggrin.gif
post #2977 of 13841

How freaked should I be that Ive not gotten anything other than PayPal confirmation of my purchase? No shipping or other info, and no reply to my email?

 

Andy

post #2978 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post
 

Talked to DHL and found out some things:

 

1. My DX90 has not even been picked up. They have no idea about the whole label being created in Singapore thing? :confused:

 

2. Found my tracking number for the X5, which Head-Direct has not given me, even after me asking them repeatedly. This also is not picked up? So both are not picked up label is created last week. :angry_face:

 

3. Once picked up the DX90 will arrive in the U.S.A. in 24 hours (barring delay by customs)

 

 

iBasso replies to DHL Singapore orders for DX90:

 

Hi,

Sorry about that.
We used third party courier to ship shipment.
They shipped your shipment to Singapore first, then proceed to Singapore DHL.
You should able to track it on DHL website within 24hours.
 
Sincerely
iBasso Audio

Edited by glockhit - 4/14/14 at 12:14pm
post #2979 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by theosteopath View Post

How freaked should I be that Ive not gotten anything other than PayPal confirmation of my purchase? No shipping or other info, and no reply to my email?

Andy

Nothing to worry you're about the same situation we're in. Send iBasso an email to find out what your courier ticket is.
post #2980 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by nc8000 View Post

The Hong Kong DHL parcels have been picke up and are moving

 

Yes I thought, four movements in one day!  Then I noticed .... its same place it started:blink:

 

 

post #2981 of 13841

^

 

So its been picked up, processed, departed the arrived:D

 

But its only arrived in Hong Kong ... where it stated rather than moving to UK.

post #2982 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by philiptw View Post
 

Got a text from DHL. Need to pay 3.60GBP for tax duty & handling charges.

 

I am not complaining. :rolleyes: 

 

EDIT: I am UK based btw

 

Really, I would settle for that.

 

Has yours arrived at Gatwick then?  My UK-bound one still in HK and I ordered in first few minutes.

post #2983 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH13 View Post
 

 

Really, I would settle for that.

 

Has yours arrived at Gatwick then?  My UK-bound one still in HK and I ordered in first few minutes.

 

Still in Hong Kong for me, had to pay the £3.60 charge as well.

post #2984 of 13841
I emailed them two days ago, and nothing at all yet.
post #2985 of 13841
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH13 View Post
 

 

Really, I would settle for that.

 

Has yours arrived at Gatwick then?  My UK-bound one still in HK and I ordered in first few minutes.

 

 

Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG @ 0021 local time
 
:D
 
I think it should leave HK either early morning or mid-day HK time.
I am happy with that because I can't be at home to receive the parcel on Tuesday anyway. 
Please arrive on Wednesday!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear ›  DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .